Video of TPS event at CC Speedway, 4/14/12

Donna Carlock videoed the TPS event at CC Speedway this past Saturday. To check it out,

Congrats to Mike Knotts for his win and to Randy for bringing that Ghia home second.

Nick

Thanks Nick, what a story that Ghia has been, I need to sit down and write the history of that car it has been really a funny and amazing story since the car was originally a VW bug built by Bill Krueger, and how many times it's changed hands and the fact that this is my third time to own the car in its existence as well as my Dad owning and racing it when it was a bug.........Randy

Thanks Nick, what a story that Ghia has been, I need to sit down and write the history of that car it has been really a funny and amazing story since the car was originally a VW bug built by Bill Krueger, and how many times it's changed hands and the fact that this is my third time to own the car in its existence as well as my Dad owning and racing it when it was a bug.........Randy

you need to add to the story of how many times you have un retired.......longer story i bet ..........hey it was great to see you back in action ...by the way you looked .you have not missed a beat .....you looked good and nice to see a bug back up front .............also you wanted to beat that big motor jessie has ..well he left the slicks off for you .and you finaly did.......lol

i got a quarter .in my pocket .......so ill throw the first silver towards a bounty ........just need a few more and the winner will have enough for a hot dog award the track will sell them ...with chilli.........................so dig deep .pull out the back seat .seem to always be one hiding there ....

Cody had a great race going there.After the race I really wanted to buy that right front tire from him & mount it on my shop wall! Thanks to that tire going down I got by him. About time I had some good luck for a change.

Cody had a great race going there.After the race I really wanted to buy that right front tire from him & mount it on my shop wall! Thanks to that tire going down I got by him. About time I had some good luck for a change.

what was that old saying ..to finish first .you must first finish the race ..is that right ..either way .two cars wrecked ..one oil leak ..one mean gia behind you with a sputtering ford behind randy.........and you right where you needed to be ,,,heck look at jesse .he hung around for a top five with five year old street tires ....be there at the end .you win ..

Archived