PURE STOCKS, STREET STOCKS, LIMITED LATE MODELS

1ST $1000

2ND $500

3RD $300

SPORT MODS AND MODIFIEDS

1ST $1000

2ND $600

3RD $400

REMAINING PAYOUTS WILL BE POSTED ON i37raceway.com SOON. OUR WEBMASTER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND WE DID NOT KNOW IT TILL THIS EVENING.

20 cars at $125=$2500=top 4 positions+pit crews at $50=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Might call or wait to see what the remaining purse is before you add up his purse and determine if he is making money! It is far and away the best purses I37 as ever put together. The purse does reflect the entry fee in my opinion.

well what ever the purse . what ever the profit is ..there will be atleast 3 front runners from cc ........i keep hearing just how much fun that track is how .great the people are there .......so we will ride up saterday night to injoy the races ....who is buying lunch ..lol...heck i am even getting excited ....

i definitely want the track to make money duh!! but wouldnt it be nice if the fan base could support our hobby a little bit instead of the drivers paying for everything!! and i mean no disrespect to our track they are doing great maybe we need to help get the word out more so there are more fans!! racing is in my blood!!

i definitely want the track to make money duh!! but wouldnt it be nice if the fan base could support our hobby a little bit instead of the drivers paying for everything!! and i mean no disrespect to our track they are doing great maybe we need to help get the word out more so there are more fans!! racing is in my blood!!

We are setting up a booth at Traders Village Flea Market on Saturday to spread the word to all the visitors to the flea market about the up coming 1000 Buck Shootout and track in general. We are hoping to get a race car and maybe a go-kart on display to get the visitors attention. Charlie (named after the concession stands hamburgers) and his wife Sandra will be there to promote the track for the day. I am hoping to get down there for a few hours also to pass out info flyers.

It helps for everyone to pass the word about the track and we appreciate any help we can get.

those days were over long ago. DAN MONROE!!! that man no matter what stuck to his word here at cc speedway. never a matter what the car or crowd count was, payed what he said the payout would be and enjoyed it.... Becouse of this i will be there next year and besides support him all ways possible. Been to a bunch of tracks, so glad there was no problems do to fans here this year.. thanx dan

Going to see who I can drag with me from The Mile... <_<

hey look me up ..you owe me a coke .. i think .....lol...we will be there ..in the stands .....most likely be wearing our black shirts with number 8 on the back and winning on the front .

Archived