congratz on your win old man yeller ........ok sergio ......i told you you would win it ...then lalo aboult stoled the show ..boy that mustang was moving ....i dont know if you were holding back ..but old johnny 29 was fast .. his carb started flooding near the end ..aint nutten worst than a carb doing that when you come off the turn ..in fact alot of cars had carb problems lalo .johnny .tory ..maybe cody ....and others ..makes it hard to get your cars up to racen par when you only run once a month or so .and dont get enough practice time to sort it out ...that hurt that race ...lot of fast cars haveing problems ...i know you have throtle problems aswell ................

ON ANOTHER NOTE . TOYOTA TORY FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO RACE A FWD ....HE MADE A COMMENT OF SOME SORT WITH SWEAT POREING OFF AND BREATHLESS ..HOW THE HECK CAN MIKE DRIVE THAT THING ...I NEVER SEEN HIM SO DEFEATED .......HECK HE ONLY RAN 4 LAPS ..LOL... WONDER WHAT SHAPE HE WAS IN DURING THE REAL RACE .....PROBABLY PRAYING EVERY LAP HE WOULD SEE THE CHECKER ///

Archived