last night

HiTech

LAST NIGHT THERE WAS SOME GOOD CLOSE RACEN ...SOME NOT SO GOOD WRECKS WENT ALONG WITH IT ..TWO I KNOW WENT TO BE CHECKED OUT ....HOPE BOTH ARE OK ...TRACK DID A GOOD JOB OF CONTROLING ROUGH DRIVEING OR WHAT YOU MAY CALL MIND AJUSTMENTS FOR AGRESSIVE DRIVEING .. NOT ALL WERE IN THAT SECTION THOUGH .......SOME COULD BE CONSIDERED JUST RACEN ACTION ...

This is what Big4x4 posted on another forum

"No reason to call someone an idiot for starting a wreck, our cars have been wrecked and have started wrecks, but it hasnt stooped to name calling on a public forum."

I guess you did stoop to that after all.

last night was awesome. the car count looked good to me and there was a lot of racing action going on.

The Go Karts looked like the kids had A lot of fun. and the crowd seemed to enjoy themselves.

Thank you Dan and Kandy. We really enjoyed ourselves. :rolleyes:

I SECOND THAT ...HECK I GOT TO WATCH A HECK OF A RACE BETWEEN TWO ROOKIES ....MY SON AND GO BABY GO ...GO BABY TOOK IT THIS WEEK .THEY RAN A GOOD CLEAN RACE .BUMBER TO BUMBER ..... THE CAR COUNT IS GROWING .

LAST NIGHT THERE WAS SOME GOOD CLOSE RACEN ...SOME NOT SO GOOD WRECKS WENT ALONG WITH IT ..TWO I KNOW WENT TO BE CHECKED OUT ....HOPE BOTH ARE OK ...TRACK DID A GOOD JOB OF CONTROLING ROUGH DRIVEING OR WHAT YOU MAY CALL MIND AJUSTMENTS FOR AGRESSIVE DRIVEING .. NOT ALL WERE IN THAT SECTION THOUGH .......SOME COULD BE CONSIDERED JUST RACEN ACTION ...

[edited out by Nick Holt, 5/9/11]

If "that place" is a joke to you then why were you out there. Don't bash our track because you didn't like the way a call was made.

[edited out by Nick Holt, 5/9/11]

My beer people must have over served you. Because you are way off. First no bomber blew and no oil was on the track. A hose broke and water was on the inside of front straigtaway but on a hot track was dried up very fast. So as for follow the leader you must have missed the three winners that came from the back and won and the side by side racing in the front runner class. If you have a problem with C.C. I will be Glad to talk to you in person face to face. My nameis Dan Monroe who are you?

Note from Nick: I apologize for not editing the bash earlier. As most of our readers and members know, Lone Star Speedzone is not a bash site, but I had been up most of the night after a late night at THR and went to bed last night before the bash was posted. Then this morning I was up at 6-something to post the racing results from other tracks and catch up on the email and didn't get to read this thread until just a few minutes ago. My bad, but sometimes one slips by me...

Nick

Note from Nick: I apologize for not editing the bash earlier. As most of our readers and members know, Lone Star Speedzone is not a bash site, but I had been up most of the night after a late night at THR and went to bed last night before the bash was posted. Then this morning I was up at 6-something to post the racing results from other tracks and catch up on the email and didn't get to read this thread until just a few minutes ago. My bad, but sometimes one slips by me...

Nick

Thank You Nick for keeping it clean. There is just no reason for such stuff.

Nick

good job nick .though i got one of the edit ..thats fine with me .. i woke up to find that persons post just alittle too harsh with unhappiness ...how could he have missed all those passes going on ......maybe dan has answered that ......

This is what Big4x4 posted on another forum

"No reason to call someone an idiot for starting a wreck, our cars have been wrecked and have started wrecks, but it hasnt stooped to name calling on a public forum."

I guess you did stoop to that after all.

Never called anyone names, maybe you should have read a little more carefully.

The racin was great supers needed the Cody carlucchi battle frontrunners were great and the only debatable thing was gb getting ripped out of a win, since when if ever has there ever been a stop and go at cc speedway? And secondly he was over a half laP ahead of them and pulled back out behind them when the caution came back out he was never a lap down. But O well he's been kickin butt for 15 years and just knows how to set a car up, and people hate winners hes is like a kyle bush of cc but I just hope he decides to keep racing at cc the thunders need he cars. But that's my opinion

The racin was great supers needed the Cody carlucchi battle frontrunners were great and the only debatable thing was gb getting ripped out of a win, since when if ever has there ever been a stop and go at cc speedway? And secondly he was over a half laP ahead of them and pulled back out behind them when the caution came back out he was never a lap down. But O well he's been kickin butt for 15 years and just knows how to set a car up, and people hate winners hes is like a kyle bush of cc but I just hope he decides to keep racing at cc the thunders need he cars. But that's my opinion

can you just keep talking about me ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to bring this back to the top, and give a formal apology for comments I made before. Obviously they were not thought out very well, and were in all honesty uncalled for. We all know that all tracks will have calls that we agree/disagree with for whatever reason, but that was no reason for me to bad mouth anything about the track. I know every driver out there puts alot of time/effort/money into their cars, and they do everything they can to put on a good show. You guys are doing the best you can with what you have and it shows, hopefully more cars can be attracted and the car counts can increase and give even more action on the track. I want to personally apoligize to Dan Monroe, it is obvious he has put alot into the track to keep it going and negativity towards him or the track is unnecessary. Racing in Corpus Christi has been around for a long time, and with all things has had its ups and downs, hopefully with people like Dan Monroe at CC Speedway, and Owen Pittman at STS, we can get racing more popular in the area and put on a good show at both tracks. There is no reason for tracks/fans/drivers to work against each other, they should all work together to help improve everything in the big picture.

SOMETIMES WE LET OUR ALLIGATOR MOUTH OVER LOAD OUR TWEETIE BIRD A##. I DO THAT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE ..LOL.. NOT OFFTEN RIGHT EVERYONE .....THE PASSION WE HAVE IN RACEN CAN.. DOES AND WILL OVER LOOK BAD JUDGMENT .....WE ARE ALL RACERS WETHER WE ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL OR ARMCHAIR DRIVERS IN THE STANDS .....THATS WHAT DRIVES THIS SPORT . ......I AGREE ALL RACERS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER FOR THE BETTER OF THIS SPORT NOMATTER WHAT TYP OF TRACK YOU RACE ON ...I PREFFER ASPHAULT ...THATS WHERE I STARTED GOING TO BACK IN THE EARLY SIXTIES ..BUT HAVE RUN DIRT AND LOVED IT .AS MY SON RAN AT THE DIRT TRACK ONCE SO FAR THIS YEAR AND WILL RUN DIRT AGAIN THIS YEAR IN THE FUTURE ...I SUPPORT BOTH TRACKS .... YOUR .APOLOGY WILL BE WELL RESPECTED ..SHOWS YOU HAVE CLASS .....

Archived