Texas Stock Car Spectacular

Shark 7,

The Texas Stock Car Spectacular is scheduled for September 24 & 25. We haven't issued a shedule yet, but we will probably run most of the local classes, including the Mini Stocks, on Friday night.

The THR Mini Stock rules can be found at this link: THR Mini Stock Rules

If you have any questions about the technical rules, please contact Jack Sandefur at 512-281-5489.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, it may be possible. Please contact Jack Sandefur, THR's Technical Director, at 512-281-5489 to see what class your car would run in for the Spectacular. If it's a SportMod, we use the IMCA rules. You can check out the rules for all of our classes on the THR website at www/thunderhillraceway.com/rules.

Yes, it may be possible. Please contact Jack Sandefur, THR's Technical Director, at 512-281-5489 to see what class your car would run in for the Spectacular. If it's a SportMod, we use the IMCA rules. You can check out the rules for all of our classes on the THR website at www/thunderhillraceway.com/rules.

Thanks it sounds fun not imca but can I ask do you have any days to test and tune :huh::rolleyes::huh:

Thanks it sounds fun not imca but can I ask do you have any days to test and tune :huh::rolleyes::huh:

i think they are test and tuning thursday night .and a couple of practices on friday .....

well i never give up hope .so i still make my plans and work towards racen at kyle .last ..friday night working late and early saterday morning trying to get the car finished and running ..while getting wet ..you know ...just in case we raced at cc ..no different for this weekend ..

Archived