Rio Grande Speedway?

:lol: just kidding, Welcome to speedzone... Or back to speedzone...You guys have a nice smooth track down there. I got my first win in thunders on that track. racing against Pam Carter in Gb's car, "The cookie man" , and some bald guy name'd "BEND IT"....OH! My bad, Bennet :P Anyways WERE STILL WAITING ON THAT REMATCH GB.....

Thanks Charley,I remember that race.The lead changed several times back and forth,what a show.I have to thank Nick for finding a place for us too.

Dont tell anyone but RGS is considering adding a second class for the Nationals in November.I am going to see if it can be us.The only other class is the Pure Stocks.Wouldnt it be great to have a race during the biggest LM nite? The front runners could be included too,on this track HP is not the main thing.We will see.Prehaps some minnies fron Thunder hill and other tracks as well.Maybe Im just dreaming but dreaming is free.

See you soon at the bullring.

Our schedule can be accessed from the Rio Grande Speedway homepage.Again I dont know how to post a link.Sorry.I know its every other week to July 3,then a break until Sept something.Then every other week till Dec.Last track to be open. And theres a Hooters in McAllen.Remember Clinton army rules.

Geez whats up with this Hooters everyone is talking about??? I mite have to go down there just to see whats the deal with the hooters... kinda strange Gb... you can work on a computer in a car, but cant work a computer from the office.... :blink:

Geez whats up with this Hooters everyone is talking about??? I mite have to go down there just to see whats the deal with the hooters... kinda strange Gb... you can work on a computer in a car, but cant work a computer from the office.... :blink:

I'm from a real small town and am very impressionable... I don't have any problem at all eating there... In fact, there's a couple reasons to go...But don't go to McAllen for the food, go to race at the smooooothest dirt surface in the southwest. Never seen one like it. Of course now you watch, you'll go and it won't be and you'll think I lied.... :rolleyes:

Hey! I'm hoping someone will post stories and race reports from RGS. The site is here and should be used to promote RGS in a big way!

Nick

I will do my best to get the race results posted on here, as far as stories/updates/summaries, I will have to work on that, maybe I can draft some young high school student with a sports writing future? We will see!

I will do my best to get the race results posted on here, as far as stories/updates/summaries, I will have to work on that, maybe I can draft some young high school student with a sports writing future? We will see!

That would be perfect! Nothing better than a forum filled with great information and up to date results!

Nick

Archived