CC Speedway July 25 , 1995

RichardFord

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets see that i can remember.... 3 heats...2 aussies :D

so your dream of winning a feature didnt come around ..... lets see /////i ran two nights in the bombers ....spent most of my time trying to make the car handle better .plus learn how to drive the darn thing .... finished i think ..5th ..4th .1st. and last ... sorry the last part was cuz i was leading the belt came off and it got hot ...... but the way the car was running a feature win was in the makeing ..... that my man is from and old guy who really hasnt raced much in years ....makes you wonder what i could do if i ran a whole season ...lol ... so winning in the rain was ...not a dream ...i have it on video ..........

now now....that was bombers....i mean come on the 14 year old girl driver in the "PINK" oh sorry purple car megan won a few races too you gonna brag on beating a girl???? lol and remember i know jesse couldn't finish the season but I did get 2nd in the season..... ;)

wait till next year she's not bringing a knife to a gun fight so charly Dont bring a bomber next year, :lol::lol: got the new engine in finaly from the ole chevy house

By looking around the shop, Don't think any of us are anymore.... Oh and i got the aluminum thingy....you wanted

cool thats going to help alot , so do you think for megan or mine ? just paint it black

mite want to grind off the name first lol but sure black or purple.... and hell we got her a cow killer on the front of the beast now... cant let you have all the fun lol

now now....that was bombers....i mean come on the 14 year old girl driver in the "PINK" oh sorry purple car megan won a few races too you gonna brag on beating a girl???? lol and remember i know jesse couldn't finish the season but I did get 2nd in the season.....

Are you saying bomber drivers are not good drivers .. TELL ME YOU DIDNT SAY THAT .lol . i found she was alittle hard to pass ..... and i exspect her to be even better this comeing year ...if you can get around a track with cars that arent suppose to turn left like they do .i say your a purty good driver ...cuz your holding on...... you cant set one up like a thunder can .the rules hold you back from doing so ... but you would not know that you havent driven one i suppose .......... yep jessie could not finish the season..... wonder why ....but hey he won what ten races .in a new car with bugs in it .the driver had his bugs aswell ..but came on in the end and started showing us he could drive .......we wil see what next year brings ...i am looking really close at bombers ..i maybe in one ..and my son maybe in one ..that hasnt been decided just yet ..

that may never happen in charlys world ..he does not believe in the past comeing back to the future ..... i agree some time soon it maybe time to bring her out ...

No i just dont believe that you are coming back... My god that video was in 95 and you still wasn't racing what we gotta do go back to the 70's to see a video of you racing? anyone have a video of Hi-tech racing with his shiny Stone tires and his Flintstone car???

lalo has a video .steven has a ton of em .i have a few ..if you want to come over ill show you some .... oh years 89 to 93 ...some races on dirt in 85 ,,,there are some races over the years i raced at cc later on ..but you have to pick the right nights ..and even in some of those few ..i won ..lol...as for comeing back i will be helping my son alot .along with the other cars we have ..but i will assure you .i will be in something on some nights ....

if the skiddo can your talking about is the pinto with budweiser on it then yes i will be....

NO!!! get your own car.... that ones taken already..... besides that one is too much for you need a sponsor like...... diet coke...heck your almost the same age as mark martin go try to get the big blue V for a sponsor :lol:

NO!!! get your own car.... that ones taken already..... besides that one is too much for you need a sponsor like...... diet coke...heck your almost the same age as mark martin go try to get the big blue V for a sponsor :lol:

i am older than mark martin .. why go on a diet ., you as fat as i am .so the car wont know .except ill make her go faster ..lol

if the skiddo can your talking about is the pinto with budweiser on it then yes i will be....

hes not worthy enough to have a big blue V as a sponsor lol

Wow!!! and thats your boy talking there Mike.... sounds like he wants to race the old man for head of the house hold, Its ok josh he mite come up to are leauge some time let him start off in the slow runners i mean front runners then he mite come play with the big dogs...someday.... :ph34r:

Archived