FRONT RUNNER CLASS

DAN MONROE

well if they are blowing the doors off of the other cars you move them up that is why he is starting this class just like the bombers are to the super street

you think ... big differents with these cars ....... the bombers all have aboult the same wieght .. same power and so forth /// four bangers are a different breed ...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well if they are blowing the doors off of the other cars you move them up that is why he is starting this class just like the bombers are to the super street

you think ... big differents with these cars ....... the bombers all have aboult the same wieght .. same power and so forth /// four bangers are a different breed ...

do you think they will run with the stock weight some might need a little weight to keep the cars in a close weight and the litter the car the more the crash will hurt

i agree with charly their flag girl was good looking

i 3rd that one nothin better then hot chicks and racecars :wub: but no charly you cant put on a dress and and play with the flags :lol::lol::lol:

oh man your sick .. i just had breakfast ..... charly we love ya . . but never put us through that .....

Well Charley said he was going to do something at the WWE show last nite that was performing in Corpus.I was in the other room when my wife hollered "Charleys on now".I ran into the room just in time to see him in costume,or lack of.I did not recognize him with the sunglasses but when he did his CHICKEN DANCE there was no mistake.I now know why he is so memorable at CC Speedway.WTG Charley,you definately earned the Bodwiser POLE AWARD. :o

Well Charley said he was going to do something at the WWE show last nite that was performing in Corpus.I was in the other room when my wife hollered "Charleys on now".I ran into the room just in time to see him in costume,or lack of.I did not recognize him with the sunglasses but when he did his CHICKEN DANCE there was no mistake.I now know why he is so memorable at CC Speedway.WTG Charley,you definately earned the Bodwiser POLE AWARD. :o

maybe the speedway can put him under contact ..they could use a dancen chicken between races ...no hot plate needed ..

maybe the speedway can put him under contact ..they could use a dancen chicken between races ...no hot plate needed ..

I think i know what part your talking about and that was just nasty....lol but....This mite be a sign I did catch randy Orton's shirt and ummm...GB isn't he called the "LEGEND KILLER"....Think on that... And no Hi tech i tried to get that contract but they said they were gonna get a hold of you...Something about your more entertaining when your eating one of the tracks "HOT DOGS" i dont know just what i heard....Ketup or mustard :lol:

Yes there is a big differences . You get a Chevy with (2.0) or what ever against a Honda with a (1.4) with the weight difference the Honda should smoke the Chevy because the weight difference but the Chevy should survive a crash alot better than the Honda

Archived