Re-Start Incident

Dano, I think you're onto something with the BBQ. Has anyone ever actually SEEN Lalo eating any? And it's way too good not to be spiked.

That's it! I protest the Lalo Leal BBQ pit! Have it torn down... dyno tested... P & G.... weighed... oh, but can I have a few more pieces first??? :rolleyes:

Mmmmm

Dano, I think you're onto something with the BBQ. Has anyone ever actually SEEN Lalo eating any? And it's way too good not to be spiked.

That's it! I protest the Lalo Leal BBQ pit! Have it torn down... dyno tested... P & G.... weighed... oh, but can I have a few more pieces first??? :rolleyes:

Mmmmm

lalo will nibble .but he wont eat much before a race ..after .he will eat .... i didnt eat much before or after ..... oh btw ..i have the same pit at my house as his ..i have checked it out .and both are on the up and up ..no trick parts .... but then again we both race fords ..but dont let that bother you ..i dont cheat ..

Trying to get car ready for this weekend, I guess tonight will be the tell all as long as I don't find anymore stuff broken or moved where it shouldn't be if not it will be ready for Red River, I think the pumpkin has mine beat though.

Trying to get car ready for this weekend, I guess tonight will be the tell all as long as I don't find anymore stuff broken or moved where it shouldn't be if not it will be ready for Red River, I think the pumpkin has mine beat though.

PUMPKIN???? WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT...... LOL Bobby

PUMPKIN???? WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT...... LOL Bobby

i think its that little part the rear gears are mounted too .... .. i dont think it was you he was thinking aboult ..wishfull thinking i know .

Well I plan on going to THR, but the car is not cooperating, maybe have better luck in the morning.

well give a swift kick in the bumper ..water board it ..hug sweet talk it ..that may help ..if that doesnt work .fire up that cutting torch ..id bet that may change things ..

Archived