Owen Pittman

Please keep Owen in your prayers. He was admitted to a Corpus Christi hospital tonight. He is stabilized at this time. Will keep the racing community updated. Below is a post on our Website by his sister.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have asked how Owen was doing. I talked to mom a few minutes ago and she said he is doing ok. We should know more tomorrow. I appreciate all the concern and the well wishes. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks again.

Kari

Thank you,

Marcia

STS Scoring Director

Owen,I just met you ,and you seem like a great guy. Thanks for letting me go down and race on your track. I hope you have me back. I was really shocked to talk to you one minute then hear you were taken to the hospital. I hope you are feeling better and that you get out very soon. You need to relax some,this racing can be stressful. Feel free to ask if you need anything ! Again,I wish you the best of health. Sincerely,Frederick

Lastest info on Owen, from his sister.

Just got back from seeing Owen at the hospitial and here's the latest info....

After many tests we have been infromed that Owen does indeed have both a heart and a brain!!!!!

(who woulda thought) He is resting comfortably and waiting for more tests to be done tomorrow. All in all he is in great hands and will be back to pointing his finger at you guys in no time at all. Thanks for all the well wishes and calls. Keep praying for my lil brother. God bless!

Kari

Glad to hear he's home and doing better.....

Amen to that, the area needs more steadfast promotors and he is a good one. Godspeed on your recovery whatever it might entail and of course your health is the most important thing period. Racers at this track are lucky to have Owen.

Archived