Test & Tune Tomorrow

ToryC

Just wondering which TPS cars are planning to go to Thunderhill tomorrow [2/28]?

I'm still debating whether or not to take my car up, but I will be there with camera in hand if anyone needs pre-season photos of your car. Mike B has also been there with his camera the past few weeks getting some really good shots.

Hey Sergio!

Haha! Yeah, I'm trying to find a happy medium between getting in seat time and tiring out the motor. :huh:

I think I'll skip taking the car tomorrow, bring it out for the final Saturday T&T and then once again on Friday before our first race. I think that is happy and medium enough. ;)

I'll just play photo guy tomorrow.

Tory

TORY LOOK AT SERGIO.S SERIES RECORD AND YOU WILL SEE HE NEEDS NO PRACTICE. BESIDES HE RUNS ON LAST YEARS TIRES ..ANYWAY ..I WOULD LOVE TO TUNE THIS OLD DRIVER UP WITH THE TRACK AND CAR AT ONCE BEFORE SEASON STARTS .... PROBLEM IS TO FAR TO HAUL ...SERGIO WHY DO YOU NEED LEAD ...YOU GO ON A DIET ...YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE PULLING THAT LEAD OUT AFTER LALO.S BBQ ..

I will be glad to put a lot of lead in Sergio's VW. In fact if everybody would just bring an extra 25 lbs or so we might be able to keep up.

WE HAVE MAYBE 40 POUNDS ..BUT WELL OVER 100 IN BAR BELLS .THAT SHOULD HELP ALITTLE ..MAKES ME MAD THIS DRIVER GOES ALL SEASON . DIDNT FINISH A FEW RACES .DIDNT WIN BUT A COUPLE OF RACES ALL YEAR ..AND STILL PULL OFF A CHAMPIONSHIP ..SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE ..LOL ..SERGIO YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU ..

Archived