Support for a San Antonio short track?

boogity-boogity

So...if you are saying you are sincerely interested in the well being of San Antonio Speedway...then please except my sincere apologies.If you are just trying to get the property sold...then please make a concerted effort to sell it to somebody that has the San Antonio racing community at heart.When you mention "Don",are you referring to Mr.Bierschwale?Please believe me when I say that underneath my skeptisism is a positive hope that San Antonio will have asphalt stock car racing once again...preferably a high banked,high speed half mile. B)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too am sorry if I sounded rude. Im just very passionate about SAS. It has over 30 years of memories for all of us. I am very sorry that you were not involved with SAS over the years. Im sure you would fall in love with it as we all have. I dont want to see SAS disappear but I truly do see your position. I just wish there was some way that SAS could return from the ashes so to speak. I wish you and your family all the best no matter what the outcome will be.

Kate I applaude you coming here first putting out the word about the sale of the property, all of us on this forum who spent time at the old lady would like to see her back, and the discussion comes up here frequent and often as to what the actual state of the property is and who owns, controls the land so forth and so on... now after reading your posts it is very clear where the situation stands. It's good to know the "real deal" and what the ownership plans are.

• 3 years later...

Archived