Mini Stocks at THR

i will run with the ministocks when i am down their with the pro sedan races !

david unless you have another car ..you.ll have to sit and watch the race like we will have to ..no pro sedan car aloud ..... read the rules ...and what you have told me aboult your new set up .your not even close to being legal ........

• 1 month later...
they have rules in the ministock class ?? what are they thinkin ? what about car count ? dont you get on free night on rules , especially if its a big pay out night , then be legal if you come back ? this track is tryin something different i guess !! :rolleyes:
david im sure they have thought this through .... i havent read the rules yet .. but i figure if they wanted fast minnies they would not start this class ..tps has. the super minnies ........ this is a start from the ground class for future drivers who have not raced ..if you look alot of tracks are starting and running classes like this ..they have to do something to build up racens future ...thats my take ..deb will let me know if i am wrong ..

oldtimer,

You're exactly right! Yes, we have rules, but they are so basic and simple, even I can understand them. We know it will take time to build this new class, but we think it will grow and become very popular.

Archived