Pro Sedans

I had a blast guys - Once I got finished tearing up real estate in the infield out of turn 2 - My car looked like it was entered in a hay ride after my first couple of runs! :rolleyes:

I may have given Doug mild cardiac arrest sliding sideways in front of him down the back stretch! THR is a fun track and dang fast! :D

Putting on new tires and making some rear spring adjustments made the little TOY feel pretty darn hooked up. B)

Can't wait til next practice! ;)

[ FEEL PRETTY DARN HOOKED UP .]....... NOW IS THAT A STATEMENT WE NEED TO WORRY ABOULT ......YOUR JUST TOYING WITH US AND HAVE NOT PUSH THAT SECRET TOYO SPEED BUTTON YET ..LOL.........

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello There, Mr. Timer!

I can't believe 97car gave you that business about turning 16.5's. It was 16.471 and he very well knows it! :lol:

They also forgot to mention that by the second time out, I could no longer catch the 88 car without some fancy off-roading. Wait... no... maybe that's how I lapped him the first time out. He was doin' 3/8 mile and I had it cut down to about 3/16.

You comin' out to play with us next practice??????? <_<

16 seconds at thunderhill ? dang , i better get back out in my shop and get busy ! crap , i been telling oldtimer i was ready !!
/.. david that yota you have needs alot more than what you can do to it ...so give it up .and we will sell the 7 ..its ready .just hit the start button and vroom vroom ...... you have already felt the power from behind ..now its time to climb in it and feel it from behind the wheel ..you know it likes to eat up yota.s ..... cant wait till i get to try out tory.s air filter ..... tory you will have to take that super charger off ....and never ever believe what 97 tells you cuz he cant read numbers .. your times may have been closer to 56.1 ....not 16.5 ..

56.1?!?!?!?!

Dyslexia!!!!! I knew there was a problem with those times... what with me stoppin' on the back stretch for a burger and all....

:(

dont cry ... once you figure out you have to run out on the pavement . you will do fine ..... man i am starting toget that fire the motor up and go itch ...just have to come up with four new rubbers .some fuel . some gas to get there ..a fire suit ..and some what i havent thought of yet ..yep need that to....moveing along with this new car so i have time to think. aboult climbimg into the seat ..

OLDTIMER WHEN WILL U FINISH THAT CAR WITH ALL THE TIME U SPEND ON HERE B/S WITH EVERONE ON THE NET.
im not the only one working on it ..and when i am on it .i get stuff done ..and when im on here .im on break ..lol .. now go back and look at my last post this morning .then check my first post this after noon .between those post i was working strictly on the car ... now go back yeaterday and check it aswell .youll get the picture ...btw ..the car was started just before xmas ...with a death and some other things taking us away from it .untill the first weekend of this year ...and with budman remindings on how many weeks we have ..iit has come along way from a full street car .to trimed down to the floor board . the cage done .and now getting the sheet medal installed today and tomorow ..that i will be doing all day tomorow ..before i have togo back to work .thursday ..... the car should be ready in aboult two weeks ...thats record time on this typ of build ..atleast for us anyway ..

10-4 JUST CHECKING TO SEE HOW U WHERE COMING ALONG.THOUGHT U WHERE PLAYING HOOKIE FROM WORK.THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO CALL RICK LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hookie .lol i never play hookie from work to go racen ..i just tell the boss on what weekends i want off and wala ..done ... besides racecars dont pay ...in fact jessie hardly ever feeds me ..... mainly its becuz i need to lighten up alittle in the mid section . gotta trim down if i want to drive ... for calling rick .tell him to .well i cant say it here ..

thats easy chase the car or do u set-ups :o:o:o
didnt you know chasing cars can be bad for your health .. dam exhaust fumes miss you up ...see what i mean [MESS .]

is:nt the exhust so pose to point down to the pavement so u can"t smell all that fume :P:P

heck oldtimer u probbly have a laptop at the shop covered up in grease & oil thats why u misspell words :lol::lol:

i dont misspell words ..my hands do that ...... and no lap top ..cant stand those things ..i only get on here cuz i really dont like tv ..and i really dont like to typ .. im not crazy aboult talking on the phone either ... and i dont know how to find spellcheck on this contraption ....... in fact i probably dont like much at all ...now there are many things i love . ill go into that some other time ...

Archived