Waco

69Y

lots of cars and lots of racing. was the most fun ive had at a track in quite a while. just walked in the door about 5 minutes ago and i passed your dad going the other way on 183.

lots of cars and lots of racing. was the most fun ive had at a track in quite a while. just walked in the door about 5 minutes ago and i passed your dad going the other way on 183.

Yeah we thought that was you...we were coming back from South Texas Speedway. We kicked some butt down there! :)

Were you coming back from Waco??

Man, Brenda...thats a ton of cars. How did ya'll do??

Any updates???]

Modified feature

1. 5 Keith Green

2. 1 Keith White

3. 5K Kenny Stone

4. 9 Pat McGuire

5. 87 Justin McCoy

6. 47 Benji Kirkpatrick

7. 21 Allan Essenburg

8. 715 J.P. Dowell

9. 123 Justin Redmon

10. 37 Ben Ketteman

11. 21X Jimmie Helona

12. 00 Jason Hoffman

13. 011 Mac Harmon

14. 11J Justin Radcliff

15. 412 Marc Beltz

16. 137 Bill Pittaway

17. 707 P.J. Egbert

18. 02 Danny Rodgers

19. 26 Darin Leonard

20. 30 Chase Jupe

21. 82 Rick Green

22. 63 Hardy Henderson

23. 11 Mark McDaniel

24. 555 Joey

Limited feature

1. 87 Justin McCoy

2. 65 J.P. Dowell

3. 55 T.J. Green

4. 1 Keith White

5. 5 Kevin Green

6. 2 Brandon Stewart

7. SLY 1 B. J. Dulock

8. 24Dennie Geiber

9. 37 Bill Pittaway

10. 19 Matt Hodges

11. 25 Brian Brooks

12. 23 Greg Atwood

13. 107 David Goode Jr.

14. 6 Cody Williams

15. 23C Jeff Cooper

16. 09 David Routon Jr.

17. 21 Victor Lindsey

18. 54 B.J. Autrey

19. 31 Robert Garcia

20. 5C Chris Cogburn

21. 7 Scott Tacker

22. 83K Kenny Ware

23. 75 Edward Schmidt

24. 37X Dean Abbey

25. 9 Jason Hoffman

Man, Brenda...thats a ton of cars. How did ya'll do??

Well, let's start off by saying we had a lot of fun....lol Man, never expected that number of street stocks. It sure did make it tough. I drew for AJ. He should of had someone else draw for him...lol Out of a possible 200, I drew a 194!!! This put him dead last in the last heat on Friday night. The heats were basically just lining them up for the qualifier that night. He finished 4th in the heat. This put him 4th row outside for the qualifier. He made it up to 6th in two laps before making light contact with another car that somehow broke the balljoint. That ended our night Friday. We fixed the car Saturday and went out for the last chance qualifier. He started 3rd row outside and finished 2nd. We were glad to just make the main!! Of course, he started pretty far back in the main (around 18th I think) and had made it up to 11th before our night ended. The #73 street stock spun on the top of turn 2 and came down the track. AJ was at the bottom going thru the turns and pretty much hit him head on. It flattened the tire, bent the spindle, broke the steering box, put a hole in the oil pan and tweaked the frame a little. At least, that's all we know of so far!!! He was listed as 23rd on the payout sheet!

Anyway, sorry for the book, but it was a busy night for us! Now, we've got a little over a week to get the car repaired and ready to run with the Street Stocks at the Texas Grand. Are you guys going to the Grand?

Sounds like ya'll did have a busy nite!! And congrats on the good finish!!

Dont feel bad though, my dad has a lot of work to do on his car too! He's got bent lt rear wheel, rt ft flat, no right door, and bunch of broken bars behind the door that he has to fix. Pretty much the same thing happened, someone spun in 1 and 2 and came down and hit the right side of my dads car. We had fun and the car was hooked up!! Best finish this year. I dont know if were going to the Texas Grand, im sure my dad has something up his sleeve. We shall see!! :)

Archived