Maybe:

Pat

Nick

Mike Mogensen

TJ Hull

Unknown:

Jim Beardsley

Any of the Kyle Guys?

Let's get a good headcount so we don't get down there and be short.

Well we wanted to be there but I have to much money out and to much to do without that money!! Dang customers!!!!

KEVIN,

I CAN RELATE TO THAT SCENARIO REAL WELL...... My customers like holding on to MY money as long as they can <_<

the 4 Truck said somewhere they are going

The 30 truck

bell and DL are out although DL is going to shake up the buzbees

maybe the 19 truck

Kiss is the 3 truck going?

31 might bring in a ringer I will confirm that the next time I speak with Jim.

There will be plenty of us to put on a good show!!

I just talked to Mike at CC Speedway. We are definately on for the 26th with a Guaranteed purse and $1000.00 to win. There is a minimum truck count for the purse of 8 trucks so the guys who are definately going sound off.

B) Okay guys i'll run this by one more time....Friday nite till 9or 10 for practice and we will have security for your gear if you want to leave it and go to the motel......Sat 9a to 3p for practice ....pit gates open at 4:30.....races start at 7:30p (we have a big nite as the dwarf cars will also be there) We will run your first 50 before Intermission unless you would like to run it all at once. Fees.. Pit pass $35..Entry $50....Call me at 361-537-5760. If dolly says hello it will be in the next 36 hrs and the track,pits and parking drain like a strainer.

......Sat 9a to 3p for practice ....pit gates open at 4:30.....

maybe i'm a little slow. if we get there at say 10am sat. do we get to come in and practice, or do we have to wait until 4:30 when the pit gates open?

run it all at once with a five minute fuel break at 50.

I understand it that practice is from 9am to 3pm so if you get there at 10 then you get to practice. My point is we need to guarantee before Wednesday or Thursday that we have a full field of 8 trucks so we can run for the purse. If not I'm not going to tear my gear up for a non-points event.

B) I just thought we could have a fun event with a decent payout and I didn't think asking for 8 trucks to get a grand would be reaching to far most tracks wouldn't even think of this and we love the trucks at the bullring. It seems like we have plenty of intrest why not give me a call and I will confirm the players once again 361-537-5760

the 30 will be there friday. the 28 truck will be there sat. morning,,,,around 9 or 10.

thanX

Alright guys, we're up to 5

We just need 3 more. Is someone going to bring the 31 down? I'll call the 56 & 13 tomorrow. I don't know about the 47 or 44 and I'll also call Jim Beardsley.

Come on gang, we can pull this one off and have a great time

Alright guys, we're up to 5

We just need 3 more. Is someone going to bring the 31 down? I'll call the 56 & 13 tomorrow. I don't know about the 47 or 44 and I'll also call Jim Beardsley.

Come on gang, we can pull this one off and have a great time

Well unfortunatley the # 47 Nelson Plant Food Chevrolet will not be able to make the trip.

I hope that you can get the balance of the trucks needed for the purse, CC is a great racetrack, I am sorry that we cannot make the trip as 100 laps around that track will be a blast.

Jeff

Archived