1000ft in Denver

ProTree

Outstanding, I hope they keep it this way. 1/8 mile is to short for the e.t.'s for fans to stay interested. I wish it were 1000ft. when we were running funny car and TAD. THis will make ALOT cheaper parts and nitro bills too!

late 60's and early 70's in the south, most of the tracks i went to were 1000 footers.i dont have a problem with 660 or 1000.1000 will still give you 300+mph speed.

I knew about the gate deal.....just didn't put it with mac's post.....still confused on that.....dim light?????....cover up??????

I see where Peanut got hurt in Edmonton, too.......and what's up with only one(1) Pro Stock????? Thought I posted where IHRA was offering bonus travel money for Edmonton....or was that just for nitro classes?

Dim Light is who a lot of racers refer as Graham Light. Theres some things going that just don't add up. The gate was definately open and he is holding the tapes of both runs from what I was told, not on compplus. THe pro stockers and IHRA have there issues but one big thing that you have to remember is Canada is a long way to haul and most of those guys are from the deep south your talking 80+ hours of drive time. not to mention fuel.

Archived