Allstate Texas Thunder 50 Official Results

That's probably what the deal is, on that last restart with two to go I ended up in the grass all the way down the front stretch. Oh well, no biggie.

Oh, you were the smoke screen :lol: I thought it was one of the Nascar boys helicopters landing. I couldnt see nuttin' thru that. Hope you made it out in one piece.

i'm about 99.9% sure i was in front of leland comin to the checkers.. but somehow he finished .15 ahead of me. on my laps it does somethin weird right about the time i ran the front stretch in the grass??

From where I was it looked like you were ahead of the 28.

If there is a problem with transponders it is exactly what was mentioned here.

If the wire does not extend into the infield, it probably will not pick you up if you are more than a few feet off the track.

During the TPS heat race at RRS, a car came thru with 2 wheels on the apron and 2 in the grass and did not register on the transponder scoring.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to mandate the transponder be on the right than the left? That would give you the most room to go low at the line and still register on the clock...there already is a hard limiter to how far right you can be at the line!

Just my opinion

Jay

if it was spray, it was probably vht sp-165.A formula made for oval tracks

In the driver's meeting, they said it was Coke syrup. They made all of the TSRS cars run it in during the first practice. It was only applied in the top groove.

Hey Waddy, remind me to practice with you BEFORE hand next time I give you a push start! :lol:

If you didn't hear the story, remind me to tell you about it this weekend.

Deb, that's just one more of the old traditions on speedzone. I think maybe Jason started it. Anytime someone comes on here a mentions coke syrup, one of us is supposed to jump on here and say "But what about the ants?" .............................. kinda like that infamous generator picture. :lol:

Wow Tommy that would be great! Snort a line of rosin dust!?! :lol:

Just kiddin Tommy. That aroma would sure bring back some great memories. AND, whatever they put down Saturday night sure made a difference in the quality of racing, which I've been saying on here for years.

Archived