Pinks All Out Sold Out

ProTree

Alot of locals from SA and Austin got in.It sold out in 23 minutes I think they said.The story I heard on the Bad Vette was the person who last had it was making payments to the original owner and the original owner wasn't sending in the $$$ to the finance company.One of those take over my payments,but give the money to me and I'll send it in to the finance company deals.Well it wasnt being sent in.When he found out,it was put back stock and he told the finance company they could have it back.

oh, he has.The car was in the sema show and pri the last few weeks.Wildest creation I've seen.An Outlaw car,second nite out testing ran 7.4 in the 1/4,letting off past the 1/8 and coasting.Car should run hi 6's when it's ironed out.Go to alamoride.com and check out the pics and vids on StarCarII.

Those looked like STS's... (Then saw stickers on front) D@^^n!

What happened on his run prior to the 7.41? The car went right...

To think, we used to work out of his garage... I'll have to run by when we get back from Cali and congrats him...

Should be an awesome car with some dialing in, oh whats up with the fuel filter issues?

Mark

Not sure what's going on with the fuel issue.Sunday he made a pass,hi 7 and then came back for another pass and when he'd let off the throttle after the burnout the motor would quit running.Turned over fine when he tried to restart it,just appeared it wasnt getting fuel to the motor.He's got enough pipe and plumbing in that car to plumb a small strip mall.Those twin turbos in the trunk are massive and I've never seen that much big pipe running thru a car to the motor.You see it in person, you'll see some trick engineering to make it all work.On the pass you're asking about,it started tracking right so he just let off and kept it straight instead of taking a chance of over correcting it.He's still learning the personality of the car,how it's going to react when it get's out of shape.They unveiled it at Sema Show Oct 30th in his sponsors booth TurboSmart.On the dyno it put out 1100 to the wheels at half boost of 15psi the first time the motor ran.Havent heard how much it puts out now after some tweaking.Don't think it really matters,it a rocket ship from 150ft on.The 60fts in testing were 1.1

He'll get it dialed in soon I'm sure. On the other website it said something about the fuel filter coming loose? Those STS kits have tons of pipe as it is. (Never seen a big pipr like that, your right) It looked as though it had some sort of Air to Water (chiller) intercooler inside the car like Marquin's (Sp?) car...

Website says 1100HP @ 15psi... Sweet! Looks like Pete is still doing his motors...

• 2 months later...

Looking for tickets...

Anyone have any extras or know where I can get some. We decided to wait till the last minute not knowing if we were going to be in town. I need 2 for sure and maybe 2 more if possible...

Thanks,

Mark

Badsonic,I believe T&T starts somewhere around 2pm Fri and will go into the evening and Sat they plan to start going down the track at 9am.Since we're dealing with tv production,if anything changes I'll let you know.Should be a king size circus if the last 3 weeks are any indication.We've been averaging around 300+ cars every wed and fri nite for test and tune.

Archived