HELP - URGENT

Txenergy

We need an ambulance for tonight,,,, Does anyone know of any EMT's or ambulance crews... we need either 2 EMTS or One Ambulance.. for tonight or we can not run..... Call Rick or myself Rick- 210-845-6764 or me 210-218-7655.....We want to run due to next weekend possible DEAN coming to shore.......

Rick stated to me when he called to confirm with Victor ( Third Coast Ambulance ) that victor told him he wasn't making enough money off the track, $ 350.00 paid each night. They needed more hours to compensate the ambulance company.

Thanks Shelma

We need an ambulance for tonight,,,, Does anyone know of any EMT's or ambulance crews... we need either 2 EMTS or One Ambulance.. for tonight or we can not run..... Call Rick or myself Rick- 210-845-6764 or me 210-218-7655.....We want to run due to next weekend possible DEAN coming to shore.......

Rick stated to me when he called to confirm with Victor ( Third Coast Ambulance ) that victor told him he wasn't making enough money off the track, $ 350.00 paid each night. They needed more hours to compensate the ambulance company.

Thanks Shelma

greg and troy are fire fighters.

Archived