I hear Congratulations are in order.....

I heard through the rumor mill that one Steve Grantz a.k.a. "The Shrimper" and one Kari Pittman a.k.a. VanBlarcum just tied the knot today..... Congratulations you two.... Best of Luck to the both of you!!! :D

HOLLY CRAP !! Now he's really Owens brother in law ! :D Congrats Shrimp and Carrie .

Just want to stop the rumor and the crap before it gets anymore out of hand, Kari is NOT pregnant, it's just another stab at people trying to start crap. Just thought I would make it clear.....

Oh and congratulations by the way!!!!!! I wish ya'll the best

Just want to stop the rumor and the crap before it gets anymore out of hand, Kari is NOT pregnant, it's just another stab at people trying to start crap. Just thought I would make it clear.....

Oh and congratulations by the way!!!!!! I wish ya'll the best

BY THE WAY THEY KNEW I DID IT AS A JOKE , SO TAKE IT EASY !!!!! :lol:

:ph34r: Steve, Congrats!

:ph34r: Haven't been able to get home in time tio catch Eddy, so I don't really know when I'll have a car to race. Maybe I should try to do a couple of practice laps in the middle of the week if they still do that sort of thing. See ya Saturday night anyway. :ph34r:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (home in CC) :ph34r:

Hey Desert Cop, We don't know u but thank's of all that u have done of us. I have a brother

that is over sea's as i wright this. He is in the ARMY fighting for a good cause!!!!!! May God

bless u all of what u do!!!!! PS hope u get to race soon.....Anna Major/#33 hobby Barry Major

Look us up @ the track will be there!!!!!!

Archived