TDR getting wet...

Lots of lightning south of San Antonio... and the weather radar shows pleasanton getting pounded with yet another downpour. Guess there won't be much dust on Friday.. LOL

Nick

the best thing I see is that they have the track preped early like wednesday and rain early can just soak in and do good, all the tracks up north all blade and groom the track the next day after races so if rain comes in it set in to the track and is wet down in, but thats only good for us tacky people, Greg wouldnt like that Idea,...........lol,lol,lol, :rolleyes:

i told u all about that word dont say that around my motor i prob will have to push it in the trl either way sounds like fun im glad to see someone strt track prep early in the week ive been calling everyone making sure they come see should be a great thing for racing cant wait to have the famous turkey shoot back would be nice to have a 2 day show like sts has man what with owen and shelma and rick good things are coming to racing should fill the stands with fans cause its 1 for the money and the rest for the show ;)

Archived