SAR Ironing Out the Wrinkles

ProTree

That's what I been thinking.We had the Nitro Funny Car Record from March till Sept,then it got broken by a a few thousandts.I feel it will be reset at SA,along with a couple more Pro records and hopefully we can hang onto em all season.

I remember Brian Gahm ran a record 6.354 in Pro Stk,but couldnt back it up.What I want to see set is the Pro Mod record at SAR,Josh Hernandez from Conroe ran a 5.99 at the Rock at the last race of the year,so I'd settle for a 5.989

I remember Brian Gahm ran a record 6.354 in Pro Stk,but couldnt back it up.What I want to see set is the Pro Mod record at SAR,Josh Hernandez from Conroe ran a 5.99 at the Rock at the last race of the year,so I'd settle for a 5.989

:D

I was talking to Chip at the Autorama show. He is hoping to get a handle on weight and traction(or lack there of) Be great to see him run in the 6's... He said they have moved weight all over that car and can't seem to break in the 6's...

Going to be a good year...

BTW, I'm selling my Stang for about 6 months. I hope to get it back in Aug....

That's the biggest problem with Chip's class,the horsepower keeps climbing and getting the power to the track the way those big turbo's bring in it as the car travels down track is an experiment every run.But when ones gets it together for a pass and everything goes according to the settings and tuneup,it is something to see.You almost get a 1/4 mile run on the wheelie bar,because the front wheels are riding hi and floating in the air.

Archived