Last nights races

champ1796

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as the driver of the #11 thunder car, I want to say thanks to the sts track safty people an crew for a job well done. Did not go into the event to see if what everyone said about them was true, but can safely say they do a great job. Thats also why we travel the distance to race there. Everyone picks on each other, but on race night its get the job done on the track. By the way gb, I don't need the extra 20 years, I'm 62. My son and I are happy that no one else got tangled in our mishaps. We will put some cars back together and try to race some tps and dirt at anytrack that will have us. Good luck to all racers, as we do it because we like it, its sure not for the money, but some would help

Baldwin Motorsports

Round Rock, Texas

They keep making these darn letters too small on this stupid keyboard.Thumper just got a facelift of sorts,headers removed and skinny tires added to race Rio Grande Speedway this weekend.Any Corpus Thunders or even you Round Rock guys want one more race you can race 1 time as it without changes.Dont do it for the money though it onl;y pays 40$ to win.It is a blast though.Your right Bob about the safty crews at STS,sometimes we take them for granted until that time comes we need them.I always tell Freddy I dont want to see him until the races are over :D Great job.

Will you know firsthand what the ride Bob took was like.I dont want to know first hand.

My question to you is why are you even on this forum since you dont support this track at all?Guess what,nobody here needs your comments without any support to go with it.JMO.

i've been wondering this for awhile now, so maybe Nick should start a general forum just for guy's like Oldtimer and some others that just wanna post to see their post count go up. you know what they say" DON'T SING IT BRING IT!!" but like GB said it's too late now. Hell maybe your lost and someone just needs to give you directions to the T.P.S. forum

WELL GUYS LIKE OLDTIMER DON'T EVEN RACE ANYMORE,BECAUSE HE'S SO GREAT HE'S DONE MORE IN 1 SEASON THAN ALL OF US COMBINED!!OLDTIMER YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BULL_ _ _T!! HERE'S 50cents CALL SOMEBODY WHO WANT'S TO LISTEN.......................

who said i dont race .and you can keep your 50 cents .you may need it some day .have my own.and seeing you have to read what i say .thats a volume you dont have to turn down .just pass it by ..its simple to do just turn that little wheel in you hand on that thing they call a mouse . :problem solved . smile big smile .

yeppers, use the mouse and problem is solved. But, you will have to use it an average of 6.14 times per day. :lol: Now, can someone post saturday nights results?

OUCH!!

truth hurts!

yeppers, use the mouse and problem is solved. But, you will have to use it an average of 6.14 times per day. :lol: Now, can someone post saturday nights results?

Damn oldtimer, 6.14 times per day and climbing??!!! I've already worn out three mice on the left button trying to get away from you!!! You say you have to work all the time and don't have time for racing...did they get a computer at work for you? If you cut down on the posts, you would have enough time to go race....that is if you WANTED to....you ain't skeered r u? :lol:

I took the liberty to break it down for you so could see where your time is going....

6.14 posts per day X average 3 minutes (for you to write a post :unsure: ) = 18.42 minutes / day

18.42 minutes / day X 365 (that's days in a year oldtimer! :blink: ) = 6723.30 minutes / year

6723.30 minutes / year divided by 60 minutes (minutes in an hour! :huh: ) = 112.055 hours / year

And if you did spell check on every one of your posts, you could EASILY DOUBLE THE HOURS per year!!!! :o

...now who said they didn't have enough time to race??? Things that make you go hmmm... :lol::lol::lol:

Damn oldtimer, 6.14 times per day and climbing??!!! I've already worn out three mice on the left button trying to get away from you!!! You say you have to work all the time and don't have time for racing...did they get a computer at work for you? If you cut down on the posts, you would have enough time to go race....that is if you WANTED to....you ain't skeered r u? :lol:

I took the liberty to break it down for you so could see where your time is going....

6.14 posts per day X average 3 minutes (for you to write a post :unsure: ) = 18.42 minutes / day

18.42 minutes / day X 365 (that's days in a year oldtimer! :blink: ) = 6723.30 minutes / year

6723.30 minutes / year divided by 60 minutes (minutes in an hour! :huh: ) = 112.055 hours / year

And if you did spell check on every one of your posts, you could EASILY DOUBLE THE HOURS per year!!!! :o

...now who said they didn't have enough time to race??? Things that make you go hmmm... :lol::lol::lol:

WELL I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE THANKFULL IF OLDTIMER'S COMPUTER CRASHED,THEN SLYSNAKE YOU COULD TIME TO WORK ON YOUR CAR!!!!INSTEAD OF CALCULATING THAT B.S. FOR OLDFART!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY :lol: .

WELL I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE THANKFULL IF OLDTIMER'S COMPUTER CRASHED,THEN SLYSNAKE YOU COULD TIME TO WORK ON YOUR CAR!!!!INSTEAD OF CALCULATING THAT B.S. FOR OLDFART!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

Im wondering if the extra time would make any difference...........LOL kind of like spellcheck, available to everyone but the ones that need it most wont use it.....hehehehe

sure is nice to be loved .when it crashes i have someone to fix it .so that wont help . rick your time is better well spent on learning how to drive than on me but thanks anyway .lol and rick for someone who has raced for years on end . and i not driveing for years .how come i passed you last year in the only race i ran .makes you want to go hmmmm . :D ps is there any misspelled words in this post .see if you can find it .

sure is nice to be loved .when it crashes i have someone to fix it .so that wont help . rick your time is better well spent on learning how to drive than on me but thanks anyway .lol and rick for someone who has raced for years on end . and i not driveing for years .how come i passed you last year in the only race i ran .makes you want to go hmmmm . :D ps is there any misspelled words in this post .see if you can find it .

How about "wont?" Shouldn't it be "won't?"

And how about "driveing?" Shouldn't it be "driving?"

And there are a number of grammer errors.

Just for giggles, I have re-written your post using proper spelling and grammer:

Sure is nice to be loved. When it crashes I have someone to fix it. So, that won't help. Rick, your time is better spent on learning how to drive than worrying about me. But, thanks anyway. LOL. And Rick, for someone who has raced for years on end (and my not driving for years), how come I passed you last year in the only race I ran? Makes you want to go, "Hmmmm."

P.S. Are there any misspelled words in this post? See if you can find them.

Just trying to be helpful, OT.

Nick

How about "wont?" Shouldn't it be "won't."

And how about "driveing"? Shouldn't it be "driving?"

Just for giggles, I have re-written your post using proper spelling and grammer:

Sure is nice to be loved. When it crashes I have someone to fix it. So, that won't help. Rick, your time is better spent on learning how to drive than worrying about me. But, thanks anyway. LOL. And Rick, for someone who has raced for years on end (and my not driving for years), how come I passed you last year in the only race I ran? Makes you want to go, "Hmmmm."

Nick

Now THAT right there is funny, I don't care who you are!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will Whats G.B. stand for anyways. I have been woundering that lol. :o

GOING BROKE

How about "wont?" Shouldn't it be "won't."

And how about "driveing"? Shouldn't it be "driving?"

Nick

Now THAT right there is funny, I don't care who you are!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NOW THIS IS FUNNY EYE DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE lololololololoololloooooooooooooooool

Archived