RUMORS?

The Shrimp

Sorry on the delays for answering any questions. If you guys know anything about buying / selling property it's a pain.

first - yes we are working a deal on the track. ink is not dry yet so keep your pants on.

Chico,

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize who you are. Could you fill us in with some information about yourself.

Nick

:unsure: Anybody that don't know what TOMS is must have not been to the real wrecking, I mean racing. Some of the family names involved are THE HAMMA, The WALLBANGER, THE BULL, THE SKIMMER, THE CHRISTENER, THE OUTLAW, LARRY SHAW??? :o and my favorite THE CLAMMER!!!!!!! :lol: HEY BEEEZE, long time no see, what's been happening? :blink:

Sorry on the delays for answering any questions.  If you guys know anything about buying / selling property it's a pain.

first - yes we are working a deal on the track.  ink is not dry yet so keep your pants on.

Chico,

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize who you are. Could you fill us in with some information about yourself.

Nick

he.s a relative of a relative of a relative .

Once again - sorry for delay on reply. We've been hammerin' on the Hot Rods for the last four nights at Dennis Hilla's to get ready for tonight. We'll be there. To answer a few questions....

TOMS - Texas Outlaw Modifieds

Late Models - Same as super stock. not to many true dirt late models running around these parts....there were a couple of nice looking dirt late models sitting at N.P.E. in the back shop but I'm not sure if they are still there. If we have some show up they'll all run together.

Jr. Pure Stock - set up for the juniors - 14 to 18 year olds. 14 - 16 rookie season mandatory, 16 - 18 can move up to pure stock ( or whatever ) after rookie season. Class is designed to help the youngsters cut their teeth on racing. As for the mini's, that is up in the air. If you guys want to run I will put it together. Sorry, no disrespect intended it's just that we didn't have the class here. Didn't mean to leave you guys out by any means. As for the honda comment, we've dug a BIG HOLE in the back at the track.......just kidding. Man no one can take a joke anymore.

SIMS - yes this would be Southern Mods. Sorry, didn't mean to throw anyone off on that one.

As it turns out we have started paperwork on track sale. Things should progress quickly and I hope to have everything settled and closed by mid November. We've ( Nel, Roxy and I ) set Nov. 3rd as a closing date and my plans are to start work on the track immediately after that. I'd like to try to have a race between the stock car bash and the turkey shootout and with a little luck can pull that one off. I really appreciate everyone's well wishes and I'm looking forward to having a great season next year. By the way, we're considering Tri-City Motorplex as the new name. You guys ( and gals ) sound off and give me your opinions on it. We've pretty much thrashed everything else we've come up with so far including Buzzard Tower Speedway ( don't ask ) although we could come up with a cool logo for that one. Once again thanks for everyone's support and we're looking forward to getting started. Later, Chico

As for the mini's, that is up in the air. If you guys want to run I will put it together. Sorry, no disrespect intended it's just that we didn't have the class here. Didn't mean to leave you guys out by any means. As for the honda comment, we've dug a BIG HOLE in the back at the track.......just kidding. Man no one can take a joke anymore.

Later, Chico

Hey Chico - No Harm - no foul... and I was just messing around with you. I ran V8's on dirt, and really never gave the four cylinder cars any thoughts. But after seeing how TPS is run, I gave them a chance. Overall, I have been having just as much fun or more in the Honda than I did in my old Camaro. You should see if you could get TPS there one night for next season. Now that would be fun. Now as far as a local class, it may be worth adding. I know the dirt track I used to race at always had a ton of the mini-stocks, and would have to run multiple heats, and A, B and sometimes C mains. Not sure how many mini's you would attract right off the bat, but it could be substantial before too long.

Oh on that big hole out back... Folks have tried to bury the Honda before, but it has more lives than an ole alley cat, and just keeps coming back!!! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived