Nascar Racing 2003?

Jason

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That mod was done by a guy named Tyler and it was originally going to be for Nascar Thunder 2003. It was never released. I was helping doing the paintjobs as I sent Bigjohn the Bendele car I painted I think. Wouldn't suprise me if it got put into f12k2 instead.

yeah ive downloaded jennerstown, berlin, new smyrna, golden sands (which is real fast if you have the right setup, qualified at 12.68 its a high banked track a little over 1/4). But i think it would be fun to race on something around here plus its a good way to keep your self goin during the winter. Thank about it have an online series like romco, and if someone could make all the tracks around here run on those just like the real cars do.

If anyone else knows where i can get short tracks for 2002 let me know, those are more fun than the big tracks

Probably open setups. We can find a server. If something is put together we will make a schedule for what tracks. Car/truck swap will be put together also if it happens.

Here is a truck I just painted. I am too lazy to get the right contengency decals to make it an OFFICIAL ARTS Truck so it is a CTS truck painted like Jon T Garrett's. I had trouble finding the font used on the numbers so I had to do some copying pasting and editing.

:)

post-2-1060110920_thumb.jpg

how much space does this game take up on your computer, because i want to buy the damn thing now that i hear ya'll talkin about it. Anything to keep me from doing schoolwork

That looks cool. If we do a short track league it will probably be with the CTS mod from Project Wildfire. If you would like paint a truck you can get the templates from http://www.projectwildfire.com in PSD (Photoshop) or PSP (Paint Shop Pro) form. If you want to learn how to paint and dont have either program you can get a PSP trial at I think http://www.jasc.com. I can't really give support on PSP because I use Photoshop.

Jason

Archived