Texas Pro Sedans at SAS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man those pics look bad. Someone needs a good slap in the back of the head for that one. Wow hope you can get it fixed which you probably can its a FORD not a VW. So fix it and GET-R-DONE. :P

go help him .ever worked on a pinto tim .thats what that car is just looks like a mustang .btw who said pinto arent fast .he has the track record at sas .and he didnt run nos .

OLD TIMER

HOPE YA'LL HAVE FUN AT THR :D

I THINK EVERY ONES FORGOT WHY THEY ARE RACING IN FRIST PLACE :angry:

ARE MAYBE THERE WATCHING TO MUCH NASCAR WHERE THOSE GUYS MILLION DOLLAR SPONSORS PAY ALL THE BILLS <_<

REMEMBER BRAKES OR FOR DRIVERS WITH A BRAIN HAS ANYBODY USED ONE LATELY :P

brakes are for stoping to check to see if you did a good job on the other guy lol for anything else theres master card . :lol::lol:

sorry i suppose that was a bad joke .

OLD TIMER

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT

I'M STILL THINKING OF YOUR DEMO DERBY AT THE END OF YEAR

THAT MIGHT BE JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR NEEDS TO ORDER

THAT WAY WE CAN ALL GO TO THE PAST AND SETTLE OUR SO CALLED WRONGS THAT EVERYBODY SEEMS TO THANK THEY HAVE

ADDMISSION FREE BEER $ 5.00 RESULTS PRICE LESS

im no angel i did my share of dirty deeds that drivers thought that they were .but i did it with style . . i hit gary hughs one night of many cuz he was always loose i told him i was sorry and he told me i couldnt drive. the nerve of him telling me the truth .. kind of hurt my feellings i thought i had him convinced i was dale earnhart . darn i didnot race the next year cuz of that .so i helped him .win :D

I THINK EVERY ONES FORGOT WHY THEY ARE RACING IN FRIST PLACE . REMEMBER BRAKES OR FOR DRIVERS WITH A BRAIN HAS ANYBODY USED ONE LATELY

I believe most of the drivers in the TPS are out there to have fun (it aint for the money thats for sure), but of course all have the desire to actually compete and win. But in saying that, it just a suggestion, but instead of typing all these comments here for everyone to read, you might want to start by asking all these things to your son Byrce. It seems he has lost the main reason to race (FUN) and he himself has forgot how to use his brakes. Instead of using his brakes, he had his foot on the throttle while going head into the wall at SAS.

ok but your forgetting he drives a ford and with all the penalties and stuff . the fords have to try anything they can  you cannt let off the gas in a ford

Dude - Do you really want to start that back up????

WHAT PENALTIES???? Anyone who has been following your rants know the Fords are not penalized (as you like to say.) The rules are back to the way they were when the Fords were winning every race. There are only two Fords in TPS who have to use a restrictor plate (which was enlarged in 2006 fro 38mm to 40mm). Those two Fords were not in the two races at SAS on July l5.

In fact - All of the Fords who did compete in Feature #1 placed 2nd, 5th, 9th, 14th, 15th, and 16th. In the second Feature, Fords placed 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 14th and 15th. None of these Fords were required to use a restrictor plate.

Based on the post race report that TPS released, it looks like the #2 Ford driven by Jack Dishman led both races but was black flagged out for smoking and draining oil on the track. Shame to see that Jack, but good run until then. Lalo, coming all the way from the back to finish second in the first race. Awesome run. I can only imagine what you would have done if you hadn’t had the mechanical problems. Its good to see a Ford out in the lead, and all of the Fords out there doing well contrary to what CRT is saying. Although, I would have preferred to have seen a Honda out there leading...LOL.

CRT- Just for the record, I went back to look at stats (I love stats, don't you. Data does tell a story doesn't it?)

From April 14, 2001 thru July 15, 2006 (68 races):

VW Scirocco- 22 feature race wins

FORD without restrictor plate - 16 feature race wins

FORD with restrictor plate - 13 feature race wins

BMW- 8 feature race wins

VW Rabbit - 5 feature race wins

TOYOTA- 2 feature race wins

HONDA - 2 feature race wins

Fords win 29 of the last 68 races (43%)... 13 were with the restrictor plate

Another way to look at this is:

REAR WHEEL DRIVE - 39 feature race wins (57%)

FRONT WHEEL DRIVE - 29 feature race wins

Being a broken record about a fairy tale won't change the numbers... and based on those numbers, I think the Honda's and Toyota's are at an unfair disadvantage...(Each have only won 3% of the last 68 races.) They should be able to run NOS... If I follow your line of thinking, that is.

Since that isn't likely in this reality, those two makes will just need to work a little harder...

Or at a minimum, maybe the owners, drivers, fans, or at least retired car builders of those makes should get online here and moan and groan every few weeks/months just to, just to, just to, what? What purpose would it serve. NONE.

Sorry for the highjack. I am just tired of hearing racing's rendition of "the little boy who cried wolf."

Now we return you back to the originally scheduled program:

OK, Gentlemen - We want a clean fight. No biting, scratching, or hitting below the belt. Now return to your corners, when the bell rings, come out swinging...

(Where is that darn picture of the little happy face eating popcorn when you need it.) :blink::blink::lol:

Guest bigfat
ok but your forgetting he drives a ford and with all the penalties and stuff . the fords have to try anything they can  you cannt let off the gas in a ford

Dude - Do you really want to start that back up????

WHAT PENALTIES???? Anyone who has been following your rants know the Fords are not penalized (as you like to say.) The rules are back to the way they were when the Fords were winning every race. There are only two Fords in TPS who have to use a restrictor plate (which was enlarged in 2006 fro 38mm to 40mm). Those two Fords were not in the two races at SAS on July l5.

In fact - All of the Fords who did compete in Feature #1 placed 2nd, 5th, 9th, 14th, 15th, and 16th. In the second Feature, Fords placed 6th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 14th and 15th. None of these Fords were required to use a restrictor plate.

Based on the post race report that TPS released, it looks like the #2 Ford driven by Jack Dishman led both races but was black flagged out for smoking and draining oil on the track. Shame to see that Jack, but good run until then. Lalo, coming all the way from the back to finish second in the first race. Awesome run. I can only imagine what you would have done if you hadn’t had the mechanical problems. Its good to see a Ford out in the lead, and all of the Fords out there doing well contrary to what CRT is saying. Although, I would have preferred to have seen a Honda out there leading...LOL.

CRT- Just for the record, I went back to look at stats (I love stats, don't you. Data does tell a story doesn't it?)

From April 14, 2001 thru July 15, 2006 (68 races):

VW Scirocco- 22 feature race wins

FORD without restrictor plate - 16 feature race wins

FORD with restrictor plate - 13 feature race wins

BMW- 8 feature race wins

VW Rabbit - 5 feature race wins

TOYOTA- 2 feature race wins

HONDA - 2 feature race wins

Fords win 29 of the last 68 races (43%)... 13 were with the restrictor plate

Another way to look at this is:

REAR WHEEL DRIVE - 39 feature race wins (57%)

FRONT WHEEL DRIVE - 29 feature race wins

Being a broken record about a fairy tale won't change the numbers... and based on those numbers, I think the Honda's and Toyota's are at an unfair disadvantage...(Each have only won 3% of the last 68 races.) They should be able to run NOS... If I follow your line of thinking, that is.

Since that isn't likely in this reality, those two makes will just need to work a little harder...

Or at a minimum, maybe the owners, drivers, fans, or at least retired car builders of those makes should get online here and moan and groan every few weeks/months just to, just to, just to, what? What purpose would it serve. NONE.

Sorry for the highjack. I am just tired of hearing racing's rendition of "the little boy who cried wolf."

Now we return you back to the originally scheduled program:

OK, Gentlemen - We want a clean fight. No biting, scratching, or hitting below the belt. Now return to your corners, when the bell rings, come out swinging...

(Where is that darn picture of the little happy face eating popcorn when you need it.) :blink::blink::lol:

If this was the Jim Rome show you would have heard

"Rack Him"

gotta love a guy that actually comes into a forum with the facts to back up what he actually says huh ;) well put Lloyd

But i would hope that if any driver (irregardless of make of vehicle)would let off of his throttle if he is out of control and heading straight towards a wall. :ph34r:

well we are the restricted one . and we are going to try and get a win .so the fwd wont go 100 percent this year on wins .I just have to figure where to hide my nos . :lol: cant wait to get up with the fast guys . :lol: ill go back alittle farther in tps history when i get off tonight .but id say not starting anything here that the last ten years or so the percentege of wins for rwd and fwd or split and championship splits are vastly defferent at that time .to now if some one who has the time before i do want to look that up go ahead .

gotta love a guy that actually comes into a forum with the facts to back up what he actually says huh ;) well put Lloyd

But i would hope that if any driver (irregardless of make of vehicle)would let off of his throttle if he is out of control and heading straight towards a wall. :ph34r:

got let off the throttle before you hit another car to .you forgot to say that one .got to fill in the rest .cant lieve one out . :lol:

got let off the throttle before you hit another car to .you forgot to say that one .got to fill in the rest .cant lieve one out . :lol:

Very true, but it all depends if the reason you have your foot on the throttle is for the purpose of going after another car in order to hit them. :P

But on the light side, after speaking with car #33 (Jaime) about all of what was written on this forum, he wanted me to post a message to all TPS drivers. "When ever i am able to get my car fast enough to catch all of you, be prepared for me hitting everyone one of you" :P j/k

Very true, but it all depends if the reason you have your foot on the throttle is for the purpose of going after another car in order to hit them. :P

But on the light side, after speaking with car #33 (Jaime) about all of what was written on this forum, he wanted me to post a message to all TPS drivers. "When ever i am able to get my car fast enough to catch all of you, be prepared for me hitting everyone one of you" :P j/k

glad to hear jamie is going to hit all of us he must be feeling good now and tell jamie that he owes me anyway for the days i rubbed him at cc years ago . and he can hit our car anytime .even in the pits

if he feels the need .. now that is an invite to jamie only anyone else .well youll have to deal with jessie .lol .

Archived