$500 to win each TPS “Twin 20’s” Race

$500 to win each TPS “Twin 20’s” at SAS

San Antonio, Texas

The San Antonio headquartered Texas Pro Sedans will continue their 2006 racing season at San Antonio Speedway on Saturday night, July 15. Due to a TPS schedule quirk and a rained out last race, the Texas Pro Sedans series has had a seven week break since conducting their last race.

TPS Race Director Neil Upchurch said, “our car count build-up should result in a large field of Texas Pro Sedans at San Antonio Speedway on Saturday night, July 15. Another reason for a large car count is due to the positing of an estimated $500 to win each of the Twin 20’s Feature races”. He has announced that a pre-entry list of 26 Texas Pro Sedans already has been received for the Twin 20’s event at San Antonio Speedway.

Included in the race entry list is the TPS Driver Championship point leader and winner of all five previous TPS races, Donnie Moore of Hutto, Texas. Moore leads the defending TPS Champion Sergio Hexsel of Live Oak by 35 markers at the mid-season point in the 2006 TPS Driver’s points chase. Donnie Moore will be at the controls of the George Merrell #70 VW Scirocco driving the car which has carried him to the SAS Winners Circle on March 11 and twice on April 15. Moore was also the 1990 TPS Champion.

The July 15th TPS racing event will consist of a 20 Lap Feature Race to initiate the nights racing program. The starting grid for the first Feature Race will deploy a half field inversion from current TPS points. Later in the SAS race schedule, a second 20 Lap Feature Race will be held. The second Feature Race will grid by an inversion of the lead lap cars from Feature Race # 1. Both races will be run under Texas Pro Sedans rules and procedures in which yellow flag laps are not scored. A green-white-checkered flag is required to officially finish a TPS race under full racing conditions. Separate TPS points will be earned in each race.

A complete program of SAS Late Model, Sportsman, Roadrunners and Grand Stock Division racing will highlight the July 15th racing schedule at San Antonio Speedway.

$1000 to win on the line and all thesen CC 4 cylinder "hot shoes" and "award winning" crew cheifs can't make it. If it's ever about the money then there it is. This is not directed at any one person so don't take it personal.

ford 12:

Glad to hear that you plan to run in the Texas Pro Sedan "Octoberfast" race on October 7th. We plan to post $1,000 to win at that time trial and 30 lap feature event with all three USRA Divisions.

You might ought to consider the TPS part of the Thunder Hill Raceway's annual "Stock Spectacular" on October 28. At that event we also plan to post $1,000 to win. That event will also be a time trial and 30 lap feature special race.

Get in touch with me to receive Race Bulletins and entry forms by US mail for both of these October races.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222

LALO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE THE MAN..............neil i want to pick lalo to win..........i'm sure he's already preparing his victory speach , and setting plans on how he will spent that money..........

go show em' how it's done big guy..........the bank is yours for the taking.

ill put in for us lol . we are going to give it one heck of a try in kyle we have a fast car there just have to get that monkey off our back .at that track . if that sas race was next week we could of made it .we also have a fast car for sas .four broken piston s came from way back to finish right behind on their bumper second place ..second in one more lap would have been ours i believe .lalo will be purty good in sas this weekend but up hill battle to get to the front from the back .i hope everyone has a good safe race .and i am pulling for lalo .also good pick crazy .and poorboy you said it .

poorboy when we started 12 th in the march race by the time we got to the start line the leaders were already at turn two .now you know sas that is quiet abit of ground to catch up and when everyone is running purty much the same speed and line it will if your fast enough take most if not all the race toget up to the front . and lalo does not have any points and if they let him start up front that would not be fare . and the same for us or anyone at that matter .

ford12 what kinda help do you need, i'm sure there are a few here that can help. i for one would love to see you cc guys come up and race.

ozzy

Well I need to save and get some new slicks and money for that kinda of trip and make a few changes to my springs to go back to the asphault setup which isnt to far from the dirt. But I plan on tyin to make in october. :)

well tim get a 100 dollars and when we get up to kyle we will get you a tire . and the next trip and the next trip you get it .that way youll have them already .make it easier for you . no problem for us to do that for you or anyone for that point .

Archived