SO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for one how do you tech a car with no pistons, what the crap? And the motor is half the size. Thats kind on strange. It was a car for car count but in the end it just freaked to many people out and it is gon now, anyway Neon Will

same as a rwd but they use 3 sticks of gum, twesers, sledgehammer and some weird looking nuclear device to check the flux capacitor. no really just put on your favorite dot's and come play. make sure you have all your safety stuff and take all yout mirrors out. you got a sts mini car. B)

Don't take the cactus out of the car. It's soaking up all the bad juju. You know that the FWD drive works better if you put them out to pasture for a while!!! I know the whole field misses touching that car. Yall had to pay full price at the gate since it left. But don't worry...It will be back!!

that was the prob[ will ] they would .p and g .us but couldnt. do that without pistons then .so no one knew what was in the motor .back then there was a kit for those motors from what i heard that they ran on goliad dirt track .that even super stocks could not catch. so the track outlawed rotory . we didnt . as you know there is no limit on rpm.s for that motor. .

that is funny but true. last year at ccms when we had to open the envilope in tech it said to check for lock up and the tech guy started jacking up the rear end of my car. it was classic, you i did not say anything. it passed with fly'n colors. :P

LMAO!!! see, I knew you could still remember!! We were laughing our a$$es off!!!

Archived