2011 CC Speedway Awards Banquet

ccspeedway

Is there any way we can move it to November 2nd? Seems like more people will be able to make it then.

That sounds like it would be better, since a alot of people already told me they might not make it. Plus, there isn't that much time in advance for the out-of-towners to get off work or anything.

I sorry but I can not do it on a Wendsday. it has to be on a Sunday! I ask every drivers meeting when would be a good time and only got that we should have it before hunting season. So that is why oct would be best. How about Nov 6th

ok....we don;t hunt .lol ... that would be good .i have other people saying this sunday would be hard aswell ...thanks for working with us .

It has been changed to Nov. 6th. Just heard it from Freddie.

Yes u are correct it has been changed to Nov 6. It was mentioned in this thread and posted on another thread a few days ago..

Yes that will work before I get any older. I hope camping is option. I have learned not to drink and drive, but to drink in the driveway. Sounds like good times are a coming.

well good news ....i dont drink so dan wont lose money on me ,,,, but if you want to drink .i will give you a ride home .. but there is a catch ..ill only charge the cab going rate ....lol.

Archived