HOW MANY THUNDER STOCKS PLAN ON RUNNING AT THR?

fastmontgomery15

HOW MANY ARE PLANNING ON RUNNING AT THUNDERHILL NEXT YEAR? I KNOW THEIR TRYING TO REALLY BUILD THIS CLASS UP FOR NEXT YEAR AND DRIVERS ARE TRYING TO DESIDE WHAT CLASSES THEIR GOING TO RUN.I`M HEARING THERES A FEW NEW CARS COMING THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! :ph34r:

We will have two out there next year. ya got rookie of the year this time stay an go for the championship next year.

we are building prostocks for HMP, if THR get's the rules together with HMP rules, we will try to run both tracks, maybe, who knows ?, just have to wait and see after the rules meeting in November. ;)

SO RIGHT NOW WE HAVE 15 MAYBE 50,11,31, 99,66,73 I`M SURE WILL. ALSO THE 11 SAYS THEY WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER CAR AND GUNTHER I DONT KNOW YOUR NUMBER SORRY. SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RUNNING IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU PUT YOUR NUMBER DOWN. JUST TRYING TO GET A GOOD COUNT!!!! THANKS :ph34r:

Donnie we will have the 11 & 44. brett don't get on here much but I think the 24 will be back

SO RIGHT NOW WERE LOOKING AT 10 CARS AND THATS WITHOUT THE 12,5,14,49.24,27 CONFIRMING. THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN THAT BOUGHT A SEAT FROM ME THIS YEAR THAT WAS BUILDING ONE TOO. WOW. SO RIGHT NOW WERE ALMOST AT 18 CARS. GUYs WE COULD HAVE A GREAT SEASON NEXT YEAR KEEP ON POSTING IF YOU THINK YOU MAY RUN NEXT YEAR. LETS KEEP THE CAR COUNT UP FOR THE FULL YEAR IF WE CAN!!! :ph34r:

In the interest of increasing car count maybe it would be a good idea to consider some rules adjustments. When SAS closed isn't that what THR did to let those cars run?

How bout listing the Pro's and Cons's for these suggested rule changes.

Auto Trans vs. Standard

Manifolds vs. Headers

Manual Fan Blades vs. Electric Fans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WELL GUYS JUST WONDERING IF WE HAD ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY RUN THUNDER STOCK CLASS AT THUNDERHILL RACEWAY NEXT YEAR. LETS GET THAT CAR COUNT UP THE RULES ARE OUT. SO NOW YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! GIME ME A RECAP OF WHO MAY RUN! THANKS :ph34r: BY THE WAY I LIKE THE NEW RULE ABOUT BEING ABLE TO RUN HEADERS NOW FROM WHAT I HEAR ITS GOING TO BE PRETTY COOL.

Archived