Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events - September 10 & 11

Shown below is the detailed Schedule of Events for Friday, September 10, and Saturday, September 11, at Thunderhill Raceway (Kyle, TX). Saturday night will be A-Line Auto Parts Night at the Races, and we will be featuring twin ASA A-Line Super Stock main events.

Also on the agenda are Kids’ Bike Races (including tricycles and Power Wheels vehicles) and Kiddie Rides in the race cars at the end of the night.

We hope you’ll choose to join us for the races this weekend . . . and bring your entire family! Kids 12 and under are admitted free.

-----------------------------------------------

post-29-1283868691.jpg

post-29-1283803581.jpg

To download and print the schedule, click on the following link: THRSept112010ScheduleRev.pdf

Yes, we did two cars at a time for the August 14 race. We did it a little bit differently on August 28, but we do plan to go back to two at a time.

Shawn Paul,

Now that I think about it, didn't we take the Sport Mods off the schedule because of a big national or regional event? If so, I'll need to revise the schedule to remove the SportMods. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Archived