Texas Stock Car Spectacular Schedule

post-29-1282846593.jpg

TEXAS STOCK CAR SPECTACULAR

THUNDERHILL RACEWAY

SEPTEMBER 23-25, 2010

Shown below is the detailed Schedule of Events for the Texas Stock Car Spectacular at Thunderhill Raceway (Kyle, TX) from September 23-25. We will have copies of the Spectacular schedule available in the pit office at the track this weekend.

We’ve made some changes to the preliminary schedule that was posted a few days ago, as follows:

• Driver Check-In by 5P on Friday and 3P on Saturday. The driver or a representative from his/her pit crew must check in at the garage office by these times or he/she will have to start at the rear of the field. The driver will need to check in only once, either on Friday or Saturday.

• The first practice on Friday will begin at 1P. Since the pits will probably be very crowded for this event, it will give the drivers a little more time to get parked and unloaded.
    Only one drivers’ meeting will be held each day – Friday at 6:15P and Saturday at 3P.

• The Thunder Stock purse has been increased and special awards added, thanks to the efforts of Aaron Brungot. The Thunder Stocks will have a Dash for Cash on Friday night, and their feature event has been moved to Saturday. This class has also been added to the Saturday practice and last-chance qualifying schedules.

• The Texas Pro Sedan feature race on Saturday has been increased to 35 laps to represent their 35th anniversary

• Our new ATV (and golf cart) policy has been added to the Garage/Pit procedures (Page 3)

• A two-day discounted Grandstand Pass has been added - $20 for two days (savings of $4). A three-day pit pass will be $60 ($10 savings for drivers).

• Although it’s not shown on the schedule, some the Corpus Christi Speedway cars will be competing in the Spectacular events – using their rules and no points award. Our thanks goes out to Dan and Kandy Monroe for closing CCS that weekend so their drivers can join us at the Spectacular!

We hope you’ll choose to join us for this exciting weekend of stock car racing at this annual event.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please free to contact me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

Cick on the following link to download and print Spectacular schedule: THR2010SpectacularScheduleRev.pdf

post-29-1284999587.jpg

post-29-1284999688.jpg

post-29-1284999714.jpg

Deb. Can you post the flyer regarding the hotel to stay at please. I copy and pasted the info from the e-mail you sent me for some of our drivers that was asking,I tryed but the flyer is not working dont know what i did wrong.

Thanks, Robin

ComfortSuitesSpecialRateFlyer.pdf

The attachment you've added is working fine. If anyone can't open it, send me an e-mail at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com, and I'll send a copy to you.

If I haven't mentioned it before, you can get the special rate with a maximum occupancy of up to six people. A queen suite has two beds and a sofa bed.

• 3 weeks later...

Kathy may have to confirm my answer, Brad, but here's my best guess.

If you qualify on Saturday (only), you will be included in the drawings for position, along with any cars that qualified on Friday. It's important to note that any driver who elects to qualify on Saturday will forfeit any qualifying times from Friday.

ADDED: Kathy confirmed my answer in an e-mail.

An updated schedule for the Spectacular has now been posted above.

We've made a few changes:

• SporMod feature race on Friday shortened to 30 laps
  • Thunder Stock Dash for Cash drivers will draw for feature positions on Saturday (instead of inversion from Dash for Cash)
  • Added a sponsor name to the Thunder Stock feature race - "7DwarfsMotel.com 30" presented by Oasis Paradise Spa LLC
  • Corrected a few typos!

Let me know if you have any questions about the schedule, please - debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

[*] Corrected a few typos!

Typos??? Typos??? Debbie, you know you are allotted only one mistake a year ....LOL

I don't know how you get done all you get done, Debbie. Other tracks only wish they had someone like you on board!

Nick

Archived