Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events

Shown below is a detailed Schedule of Events for August 7 and 8 at Thunderhill Raceway (Kyle, TX).

Here are a few of the schedule highlights:

• Joining the THR ASA classes this weekend are the Texas Pro Sedans, SportMods and Bandoleros.

• The NasKarts will be the feature class of the evening – including out-of-kart driver introductions.

• All drivers, except for the Texas Pro Sedans and NasKarts, will need to sign in at the Garage Office no later than 3:30 p.m. on each race day, including this Saturday. If a driver fails to check in by the deadline, he/she will start at the rear of the field in his/her heat and feature races.

• Fortunately, the Mini Stock class is starting to grow rapidly, and we’ve lengthened the feature race to 15 laps.

As always, overnight camping is free and is encouraged. We hope you’ll choose to join us this weekend at Thunderhill Raceway.

post-29-1249400016.jpg

post-29-1249400045.jpg

Click on the following PDF link to download and print the schedule: THRAug82009Schedule.pdf

Sorry, Nick, but Kathy is not available. She's now back on the THR staff.

And, Christine, the Supers are there (I think) - shown as ASA A-Line Super Stocks. I think you may have already started on John's birthday margaritas! LOL

And, Christine, the Supers are there (I think) - shown as ASA A-Line Super Stocks. I think you may have already started on John's birthday margaritas!

Wow, I have not even had one drink and I missed them!! That's not a good sign. Maybe I should be wearing the glasses I just had to go get, may be why I had to get them...LOL

Any idea of how many sport mods will be there.

i know of 4 for sure.....hoping for atleast 4 more though.

cory,,,,you might get a disappointing suprise.these things are a little faster than you are giving them credit for.

cory,,,,you might get a disappointing suprise.these things are a little faster than you are giving them credit for.

the 88 will be there got the car ready and have transponder thank you all that have helped me to get the car to the track

They are impressively fast little cars.....

Shawn, everything you drive seems to be fast. Wouldnt be the first time I got beat, sure wont be the last. Bet you guys are alot easier on my rear bumper than the last group I ran with. <_< Besides, im just trying to help out. ;)

Archived