34 & 88

Truck99

We were there. My car was protested by the 88 after the feature race for 6" rods. I was ready to pull down and thought, I'm not the only one that is going to be doing this, so I put up my money. I knew the protest money against me was going to be mine, so it wasn't going to cost me anything. He declined, lost his points for the night, I was far enough ahead of third in points, so I declined to and lost my points for the night. Last ditch effort, 88's crew has seen my motor sitting on the bench. They just wanted to see me tear down my motor out there in the dirt. KARMA

Thanks to all the people who supported us this year. A long year finally over with. Several people came in and lended a hand when we needed one, and it is much appreciated. Special thanks to our sponsors, families, and fans who support us every week.

It would suck to tear down a motor one week before the big money race. Wouldn't make much sense unless you had another good one on the stand ready to go.

Question for you cc guys - are there scales at the track that can be used during practice?

Thanks

He declined, lost his points for the night, I was far enough ahead of third in points, so I declined to and lost my points for the night. Last ditch effort,

THE LUCHE! that's race smarts! damn and to think all this time i've had you pictured in my mind as pegged legged one eyed pirate in a racecar and it turns out youre an intelligent pegged legged one eyed pirate in a racecar...

You'd have to tell me that story, cause I sure don't know about it. Think you are thinking of somebody else. Sounds like a good story, though. I couldn't give a rats ??? whether you think I'm a good guy or not. If that's not how the story went, then why don't you enlighten me.

Sounds like a good Halloween costume! Peg legged, patch, hook, aaarrrghhh!!

A peg legged, eye patch, hooked, booty stealin, pimpin, swashbuckling, treasure hiding pirate and 2005 CHAMPION!!!

Way to go CHAMP..........................can I have my rods back after tonight??? j/k :rolleyes:

Where does the parrot ride? Or does he stay in the pits?

Guest rocketdog15

Congrats, on your championship! Some of these guys don't understand that if you do your homework, work your butt off, and drive the wheels off of the darn thing, you don't have to cheat. Awsome job by the Flying 34 team. We missed yall in San Antonio!

Archived