480 miles

neon14

Just in case anyone ever wondered how many miles we put on our cars a year, I have 480 miles on my tripometer in the neon so far this year. I reset it on the first night of the season. That includes practice, heats, and features, even yellows. Thats not even one night of racing for those nascar guys.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it would be great if CC would add a run what you brung 4 cyl race for 50 laps on Nov 12th.Bring the Thunder cars and pro sedans as well as those fast Pro 4 cars and invite the houston and Kileen minis as well.It would be exciting.Only rules,all safty rules and 4 cyl engines.Even invite any Legacy cars who wants to come as well as Dwarfe cars.50 laps,maybe 75.We could call it" The Kohonies" race.Sounds like a nite of destruction to me What do you guys think? :D:o:huh::ph34r:

That sounds like a cool idea. I could see us having 40 or more cars. I say run them all at once, the more on the track at one time the better. I bet the fastest car would not win. 50 or 75 laps? How about a coin toss right before the race to see how many laps it will be. How about a standing start like F1?

Will,would you run the open comp race?How bout 20 and 21?I know Joe Arce would as well as Rocky.I think Jr would as well as Skinner.I think Lalo would if he has no restrictions.There were a couple of Legacy cars that sounded intrested.Maybe Mark in his Dwarf car.I know Todd and BJ would,they love extreme sports.A couple of Houston guys sounded intrested as well as a couple from the Dallas aera.I think Jessy might be intrested.I know the beer.....uhh farm truck would go.I wonder who else?Would any Pro Sedans want to represent their series in this show?Dont forget our flagman in his bad ars Tempo.I think if Greg could find a ride he would do it too.I would start the race but I might get tired before the end and have to rest.I can go 75 laps now,I have 4 gal tank instead of 2 1/2.I could go 100 laps,I mean the car can.Wouldnt this be wild?Easy pace for 50 laps,then go for it!!! :huh::rolleyes::D:lol:

Sure, I would run the open comp race or "The Kohonies" race. I think the hammerhead shark car would run it also. I think there is another crx sitting behind Todds barn somebody could drive. 75 or 100 laps, we could have a "Lucky Dog" pass on each yellow just like nascar. Standing restarts?

GB GB GB GB GB GB GB GB GB GB GB GB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the TV ad for the night...

"Ever want to drive a race car?"

"Think YOU have what it takes!?"

"Think YOURS are big enough!?"

"Then shut up and prove it at CCMS "Run what you Brung"

BIG KAHONIES RACE

sponsored in part by GB "blackberry wine" Carter, Will "the closest juicer" Robertson, Rick "the beer meister" Russell, Todd "the ghetto king" Evans, BJ "peeled right front" Terry

Archived