Texan Cory Roper 3rd at Daytona NASCAR Truck race

image.png.f89e14b25fa544614275fd29bbcceb0a.png

Roper Scores a Career Best 3rd at Daytona International Speedway

Mont Belvieu, TX (February 13, 2021) Cory Roper and Roper Racing score their first career top-5 finish in the NextEra Energy 250 at Daytona International Speedway.

Roper was leading the race, coming out of the final turn, and was passed late and brought his Alliance Aviation Ford F-150 home in 3rd place. Roper Racing’s best finish was a 9th place run at Roper’s home track in Texas in 2019.

“What a great way to start the 2021 season,” said Roper. “To get a 3rd place finish for our team, here in Daytona, is amazing. We had fast Alliance Aviation F-150 all night long. We could keep up with the pack and pass guys when we wanted to. I thought we had the win in our sights, but those guys got a run on us out of Turn 4 and beat us to the line. Thank you to my sponsors, my crew members and my family for this amazing opportunity. We are going to have a lot of fun this year.”

About Roper Racing

Roper Racing Team Headquarters is located in Mont Belvieu, Texas, just outside of Houston, where they field the No. 04 Ford F-150 truck. The core of the team has been together with Cory Roper for many years. Part of the success of the team comes from the dedication of many friends and family members. After working all day at their full-time jobs, they commit to working late nights at the race shop. The 2021 season will be the 4th year for the team. Cory Roper serves not only as the driver but the owner of the team as well. Roper’s lifelong dream had been to drive in NASCAR. For more information go to roperracingteam.com.