PASS releases 2019 North & National Schedules

PASS releases 2019 North & National Schedules

by Brandon Paul, Speed51.com

The Pro All Stars Series (PASS) released schedules for the 2019 PASS North and PASS National Championship seasons on Friday afternoon.  In all, PASS will sanction 22 Super Late Model events next year, with six of those events being national events.

Once again, the schedule is highlighted by the 46th Annual Oxford 250 on August 25 at Oxford Plains Speedway (ME).  The $25,000-to-win crown jewel event attracted 55 Super Late Models in 2018.

The 2019 PASS National schedule will get underway on February 23 at Dillon Motor Speedway (SC) before heading to Richmond Raceway on March 30 for the inaugural Commonwealth Classic.

From there, the next national race will be the prestigious Easter Bunny 150 at Hickory Motor Speedway on April 20.

A new event on the national schedule, a visit to New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the New England Short Track Showdown, will be held June 23 at "The Magic Mile."

The Oxford 250 will serve as the penultimate PASS National Championship event, leading into the season finale at Seekonk Speedway on October 26.

Drivers from the north will kick off the 2019 PASS North season on April 14 at Oxford Plains Speedway, a track that averaged 41 Super Late Models for PASS events in 2018.  That event includes a rain date of April 28 if Mother Nature chooses not to cooperate.

Following the opener at Oxford, the PASS North Super Late Models will travel south to Epping, New Hampshire for a battle at the Star Speedway bullring on May 11.  A busy month of May will continue on May 19 before PASS makes its first stop at Thunder Road Int'l Speedbowl (VT) on May 26.

As the temperatures rise, the fastest full-bodied cars in the Northeast will return to Oxford Plains on June 6.  After a week off, the stars and cars of the Pro All Stars Series will make their annual trip north to Speedway 95 in Hermon, Maine on June 16.

After making a stop at "The Magic Mile" in Loudon, New Hampshire on June 23, PASS will return to Oxford for the Non-Winner's race on June 30.  That race will not be a points-counting event for PASS North or the PASS National Championship.

A to-be-determined date is listed on the schedule for July 7, leading into the final Oxford 250 tune-up at Oxford Plains on July 14.

PASS North will make its first of two stops at White Mountain Motorsports Park (NH) on July 20.  Another to-be-determined date is listed on the PASS North schedule for Wednesday, July 31.

The final race before the Oxford 250 will be held on August 4 when drivers and teams head north to Spud Speedway in Caribou, Maine.

Following the Oxford 250 on August 25, PASS North will have some time off before returning to Oxford Plains on September 15 for the fifth of six scheduled races at the track in 2019.

Six days later, PASS will head back to the White Mountains of New Hampshire for their second date at White Mountain Motorsports Park on September 21.

For the second straight year, PASS will race on Milk Bowl weekend at Thunder Road.  After racing on Friday last year, PASS will have the spotlight on Saturday night, September 28 this time around.

PASS will return to Oxford Plains for the final time in 2019 on October 19 before heading to Seekonk Speedway in Seekonk, Massachusetts on October 26.

A final to-be-determined race for PASS Super Late Models is on the schedule for November 9.

In addition to announcing schedules for PASS North and the PASS National Championship, series officials also released the 2019 PASS Modified schedule.  Officials anticipate adding two additional Sunday races to the schedule at a later date.

Additionally, qualifying races for the 46th Annual Oxford 250 are expected to be announced prior to the PASS Awards Banquet on January 5.

Full schedules for all PASS-sanctioned events can be seen below.

2019 PASS North Schedule 

April 14 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME)

April 28 - Rain Date for April 14 at Oxford

May 11 - Star Speedway (NH)

May 19 - Speedway 51 (NH)

May 26 - Thunder Road (VT)

June 2 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME)

June 16 - Speedway 95 (ME)

June 23 - New Hampshire Motor Speedway

June 30 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME) - Non Winner's Race

July 7 - TBA

July 14 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME)

July 20 - White Mountain Motorsports Park (NH)

July 31 - TBA

August 4 - Spud Speedway (ME)

August 23 - 25 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME) - Oxford 250

September 15 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME)

September 21 - White Mountain Motorsports Park (NH)

September 28 - Thunder Road (VT)

October 19 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME)

October 26 - Seekonk Speedway (MA)

November 9 - TBA

2019 PASS National Championship Schedule

February 23 - Dillon Motor Speedway (SC)

March 30 - Richmond Raceway (VA)

April 20 - Hickory Motor Speedway (NC)

June 23 - New Hampshire Motor Speedway

August 25 - Oxford Plains Speedway (ME)

October 26 - Seekonk Speedway (MA)

-Story by: Brandon Paul, Speed51.com Editor - Twitter: @Brandon_Paul51

Archived