TSRS names Chief Tech Official

Email from Mary Ann Naumann:

TSRS is very proud to announce our new Director of Tech/Pit Operations, Mr. Bob Bolin, yes I realize he has been listed as one of the 38 Registered Drivers, NO he will not be competing! Bob has sold his car and is very excited to be joining TSRS as the New Technical Inspector. Now, he does not step in until Monday & I would really hope that we do not overwhelm him all at one time, I would like to keep him! I am sure email is a great way to get your questions answered. We are scheduled to meet on Friday to discuss some of these procedures. Bob's history in racing and knowledge and LOVE for racing is going to be a real asset to TSRS & you the drivers/car owners.

I cannot personally thank Jack Sandefur & Ervin Breiten enough, for all that they have done to get the series to this point! Jack will continue to help TSRS with his consulting. We want to insure that YOU, the drivers can potentially compete in the TSRS Series Points Fund & the THR LLM Class for their Points Fund, so our goal, along with Bob's is to keep these two classes on the same page. I would also like to say thank you to the Houston guys that put on the very successful "Space City 125" event last season @ Houston Motor Speedway & to Brian Callaway & Jim Lynch for helping to create the original rules when they ran the first "Texas Stock Car Spectacular" in CC before THR opened. This is where this set of rules basically evolved from. Over the six y! ears or so they have been updated for THR, then the Space City 125 guys updated them & they have been critiqued to the faze that they are now at, for the new "Super Stock" touring series the "Texas Super Racing Series". It is going to be great race season! A special thank you to the Houston Motor Speedway, Thunder Hill Raceway and San Antonio Speedway for their support of our new series. We are still working with CC & some real possible other opportunities for our series, we will keep you updated!

Archived