Trp?

texana63

You and many others! Sure hope it stays up and running , not only for Ken, fans or racers but for South Texas dirt track racing! That would make two tracks in two years.(I-37 last year) Slowly but surely we are running out of options to choose from when it comes time to decide where to race that weekend. Being practically in my back yard I'd surely hate to see it go. In my opinion the the track needs more promotion to let folks know TRP is still alive and wants to stay that way. It would be nice to try and pull some purse sponsors for any normal ole night for 1-2 classes that you think would draw more cars and fans that will come watch knowing cars will be there putting on a show. JMO here! No offense to anyone and hope this stays practical and not turn south for the bad.

Yes I am going to have another show on June, 7th. with a practice on Friday night.

Look on the website!! www.texanaraceway.org it will tell you what's going on.

So I am going to try to hang on for another show and see how it goes. I can't really tell

you what the future holds, but these big shows are tough. A lot of work and not a lot

of money to show for it. But I love the sport and want to keep a place for people to race at,

I need the support of the racers and fans alike. Thank everyone who showed up last week!

I appreciate it.

Archived