Last Nights Drivers Banquet

Want to thank everyone who came last night to be part of our first Shootout Banquet. We had alot of fun putting this thing together and sharing our success with everyone last night. We apoligize for the potatoe salad being abit on the cold side. We landed several sponsors before the end of the evening to help jump start our sponsor search for 2014. I also noticed several new drivers there enjoying themselves. I want to thank alot people who without them the banquet would not have been possible. Gary and Chris Swenson, Gary Northway, Chuck Barber with Acme Trucking Barber Terminal for sponsoring all the evenings awards, Calbob's Smoke House for catering, and Texas South Dance Hall for hosting our event. Also want to thank Robbie and Ashley for spending two days decorating and turning the hall into a beautiful racing banquet. Last I want to thank Jamie Brabson for assisting me in putting this whole thing together from start to finish. Many many many hours of late nights working through figuring out the in's and out's and how to turn our drivers in superstars last night. Thanks to everyone for their support. Lets start getting them cars ready.

Thanks to everyone that helped put the banquet together. It was evident that there was a lot of time & thought that went into it. Stephan it is apparent that you have a strong group of sponsors & supporters. I am also impressed with the team of officials & our new announcer. I am proud to be able to be a small part of the series. Thank you Stephan , the sponsors, & all supporters for all your time & efforts. I wish you & the series the best for 2014. Lets go RACE'N. Sincerely Chuck B.

I had an absolute blast. It did take a lot of effort on the part of a lot of people.

I was one of those new drivers as well. If racing with you fellas was even half as fun as the banquet was, the family and I are in for one heck of a season. Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the tracks!

We look forward to having you compete with the series.

Archived