2013 South Texas Street Stock Shootout Drivers Banquet

The shootout drivers banquet is in full swing and is about ready to go. Invitations are being mailed out this week. We extend an invitiation to anyone that wants to come enjoy the festivities and celebrate our 2013 season. A ton of Door prizes to be given away. Bring your family, friends, sponsors and fans as all are welcome. Texas South Dance Hall in Pleasonton, Texas @ 6pm. Adult tickets are $20, teens 5 - 12 are $8, with kids 4 and under free.

Brisket, Chicken and Sausage will be served by Cal-Bobs Smoke House of Kerrville. Beer and setups will be for sale. You can bring your own bottle. We will have a vender area for anyone who wants to display their services and products.

Driver packages will be on hand which includes the 2014 schedule, rules, format, race procedures, available sponsorships and the new series shootout car sticker for your newly painted cars.

Registeration for 2014 is again $40 however for those that want to save some money and enjoy the banquet, registeration will only be $10 at the banquet. Get your number reserved and your info saved now instead of waiting til the first race.

We expecting a great turnout already. Please let us know my pm, text me at 830.446.2438 or email me at stephand@boernecollision.com a total head count of your group so we can prepare enough food for everyone. We look forward to seeing everyone and having a great time shootout style.

Archived