2012 Shootout Photographer

It's not often that someone has the opportunity to be apart of something bigger than what they are or believed they could be. It may not seem as important or big to a lot, but to me this is one of the biggest achievements in my photography career to date. Being officially announced as the OFFICIAL SERIES PHOTOGRAPHER for the The 2012 Allgayer's Inc. South Texas Street Stock Shootout is a huge deal to me. This is the third year of the shootout and it looks to be the biggest and best yet. I take great pride and pleasure in trying to be one of the best local track photographers and I strive to be better than the last time I shot. Thank you to Stephan Danielsen and Monty Chamberlain for giving me this opportunity! I also need to thank my wife for letting me chase this mini dream of mine and putting up with all of the late nights and long travels.

glad you are the series photographer. Way back when i could see your unique talent and love of the sport.

It was you asking me to go to Texana was actually my first big break; that's how I got hooked up with USMTS. I will forever be grateful for opportunities like those.

Archived