Race Scanners

I37 Raceway

I37 Raceway will implement Race Scanners for the 2011 Season.

One way race scanners will be mandatory for all Race classes and strongly recommended for the Front Runners.

It will be Mandatory to have a race scanner in vehicle by March 26th 2011. I37 Raceway will began using the scanner system on opening day.

I37 Raceway in conjunction with a local sponsor Hill Country Wireless & Satellite has been able to acquire one way race scanners at a discounted price.

The SOLO-2 Miniature UHF receiver with ear buds for a low price of $110.00 We are taking orders now. The units will be delivered to the track. These units are sold elsewhere for $139.99

To order these scanners please contact I37 Raceway by PM on LSSZ or call 210-645-1200

Thanks and Lets Have a Great Year Racing

Eric Knudtson

Are these Raceceivers? If not, are they compatible? I'm sure a few already have the Raceveivers is why I am asking.

None-the-less, I applaud the track for going in this direction! :D

Not to bitch>>> great move we argree , but we don't the funds for two sets which we will need being that we are running two cars. does that mean you will not allow us to race??? a little more notice would of helped.. don't disagree they will help alot, but money is so tight right now don't know if we can squeez it in.. :huh:

Not to bitch>>> great move we argree , but we don't the funds for two sets which we will need being that we are running two cars. does that mean you will not allow us to race??? a little more notice would of helped.. don't disagree they will help alot, but money is so tight right now don't know if we can squeez it in.. :huh:

Well not sure if both cars are in the same class but if you in different classes just get an extra set of ear buds and share the scanner/raceiver. You might also try pawn shops as they seem to collect scanners from time to time and you can get em even cheaper.

I went to the local Radio Shack a few minutes ago. They didn't have any of the "on sale" scanners, but they did try to sell me one for $199 plus $34.95 to learn how to program the darn thing and for a 2-year "service contract." Naw..

So I asked if any other Radio Shack in Bexar County had them and he said, "Nope." Didn't even look it up on the computer. Then I asked if any Radio Shack in Texas had any of the "on sale" scanners. He didn't even try to look it up because he knew everyone was out.

Nick

Archived