"1000 Buck Shootout"

i37DirtTrackMama

I run a hobby stock in houston. So, a houston hobby stock will be okay to run in the street stock class? I assume 137dirtmama is part of management.

Well kinda.... doesn't management of the concession stand count for these kind of questions??!!!! No really, I post when management is sitting next to me telling me what to post.

As for your first question, yes you will be able to run in the Street Stock class, as per the guy sitting next to me. If you should have any questions, give Jim a call at 210-367-6090. Hope to see you Friday night.

I would like to know the planned format. We'll be coming from out of town, so I want to know how you plan on running the event friday and saturday for the sports mod.

If its draw/redraw for the A Main, do those who make it Friday get guaranteed a spot in front of those who make it saturday? or is the A main just one big pot?

I would like to know the planned format. We'll be coming from out of town, so I want to know how you plan on running the event friday and saturday for the sports mod.

If its draw/redraw for the A Main, do those who make it Friday get guaranteed a spot in front of those who make it saturday? or is the A main just one big pot?

Glad to hear that you are planning to come to the race. There is no advantage to running in the heat races on Friday night. The heat races on Friday night will be as if they are on Saturday night. We are just trying to get some of the heat races out of the way on Friday night because Saturday night will be a full night. You will only have to pay the car and racers entry fee once so if you come on Friday night, car and racer will get in at no charge on Saturday night to race; however there will be pit pass charges for both nights.

Thanks to my sponsors Mark O'Donnel and Custom Control Modules has added $200.00 and that Mission Orthodontics of San Antonio has added $100.00 to the Pure Stock purse.making it $800 to win This makes running in the Pure Stock race a little more interesting. and after the race Mission Orthodotics will be giving away goodie bags for everyone after the race at the 6 pack racing car. Thank you sponsors for the added dollars

post-9510-1257397859.gif

Greg/Candace....will you be there Fri/Sat or just Sat?

Could I possibly borrow your Sprint card for "Live updates?"

When you headed down? Car pool?

WHAT???? :unsure: No internet for the press? I will go and hook em up sometime............I think all tracks need that. I hope everybody has a great time and good luck. People @ I37 are pretty cool!!

I dont have any say, but I think your cars could run with the street stocks at I-37 with your street tires or g-60s. The rules are real close. I wish I didn't have to go to training this week out of town so I could take my STS purestock to run with the streetstocks. I won my heat but got hit in the left rear tire on lap 2 of a 30 lap race. I didn't have pit crew to change tire in the infield. I would have liked to run a few more laps to find out how I matched up against the big dogs from other tracks. I have gone to Texas grand twice. Made the feature the first time then after 3 hour rain delay got caught up in crash on lap one, blew worn out engine from full season of racing while leading heat race the next year. good luck to all racers next week.

Bobby Jack

STS Purestock champ 09

Man, I hated to see that happen to you. After watching you in the heat, I had you picked for a top 3 minimum in the feature. You and Randy would have been very closely matched. You were as smooth on the corner entries and exit as Randy, and would have been an excellent show watching the two of you run together. Prolly would have been running together on the same line nose to tail. Why does the bad luck have to hit the nice guys.

-Monty

Archived