Prayers for "Red" Sewell

toyman85

Recieved a phone call from Tim and he wanted everyone to know his dad 'Red' was taken to San Marcos Hospital tonight and requested prayers from everyone for his dad. Tim said "it didn't look good". Tim's number is 733-4338. He didn't have any details as of 8:30pm because he was trying to get to the hospital quickly.

just got word that dad suffered a strock last night and has a bleeding blood vessal in his brain. do not know at this point what the doc. is going to do.. they are wainting to she what the cat scan and mri show this morning. will keep everybody poisted. he is in room 404 in san marcos. :(

Tim, your dad is a very special man, he used to sit with me at the races, and come by the motorhome for coffee. My father n law and Red always had breakfast at BlueBonnet Cafe in Lockhart. God be with you and your family at this time. Prayers are sent your way my friend.

Larry and Joyce Walton

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHARD

Tim

Our prayers go with you....

Jackie, Julia (tweetydaughter86) and Joey (mdr56)

Thanks much for the call yesterday...

Prayers from the entire K-MAC Sports family as well as personal prayers for one of our all-time favorite people...

THEY MOVED MY DAD TO THE GOLDEN AGE HOME IN LOCKHART TODAY. NOT SURE WHAT ROOM HIS IS IN YET. WILL KEEP EVERYBODY POSTED ON HIS CONDITION. ALL I KNOW HE IS STILL OUT OF THE WOODS YET. THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS EVERYBODY.

ps. AT THE START OF THE NEW YEAR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BENEFIT FOR HIM AT larrys road house IN LOCKHART. WILL KEEEP EVERYBODY POSTED ON WHEN AND WHAT TIME.

Archived