Steve Osborne

I sure do miss Steve being out there racing. He made the first couple races this season and has not been back after the "BIG" wreck. I have always enjoyed watching him race and really miss cheering him on. He is one of a kind and it is a shame he has not been a part of the great racing for most of this season.

Heard from a pretty good source that Steve's new car will be ready soon. I am sure he is itching to get back to racing and if you check that schedule, there are only three more nights of racing left this season at THR. Time flies when you are having fun. Lots of us miss Steve and it will be good to see him there again. :D

I concur Mr. Dano. Good seeing you and your younger brother ;) out there Saturday.

I concur Mr. Dano. Good seeing you and your younger brother ;) out there Saturday.

Jody,

Your daughter was right about who is the best looking in your family. :lol:

ha ha. She was all hopped up on cotton candy.

• 1 month later...

Steve, Was great to see you and Stan back at the track last Saturday. Really like your new car. Sorry the night did not go too well but at now you know what needs to be tweaked for next season. Very happy to see you all return to THR. :D

Archived