J & S

Rookie49

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is how the U.S. postal service works. I had 2 cell phones mailed from ElCampo TX to Corpus Christi. They were mailed out at 11 am on monday and they were in my mail box at 11 am on tuesday, that simple. So obviously these checks have not been mailed out.

as bad as this deal is, gotta think getting the news involved will only make it worse. not only for the owners but also for the track. and it will make it pretty tough to get any future fans or sponsors for the track. plus some people might think that if it is this bad at this track then the other track has to be just as bad. might not be a good idea to get them involved just yet. jmo

It is becoming obvious that there are people who are determined to bash CC Speedway every chance they get. I fully realize there are issues at CC Speedway that still are unresolved - I'd be out of touch with reality if I didn't realize that.

And I admit that I have let many very negative comments slide through the TXSZ bash filter. I guess I was hoping that that folks would let it go after they had their say. Obviously, I was wrong.

So, unless this constant bashing stops on its own, I will be stepping in to stop the bashing.

Please don't say that I haven't given fair warning.

Thanks.

Nick

as bad as this deal is, gotta think getting the news involved will only make it worse. not only for the owners but also for the track. and it will make it pretty tough to get any future fans or sponsors for the track. plus some people might think that if it is this bad at this track then the other track has to be just as bad. might not be a good idea to get them involved just yet. jmo

It was a joke. The News wont help this any. The only thing that can help this is for people to quit giving BS answer to these peoples ?'s. Giving the run around is what caused all this and these people cant blame noone but thereselfs. This is my last post to anything to do with J@S and their issues.

I am not one of the drivers that is still waiting however this burns my a$$ when I read about drivers getting screwed. Reason is i know what it takes to promote, run a track and more importantly what it took for me to be ready to pay my drivers every week. I promised myself I would never open the gates if the money was not already there before the race day. Even though it was one of the hardest decisions to make, I still closed the gates at Battleground when all of the money ran out. I think this group has the money but appears to more interested in newspapers and articles giving them underserved attention. Like I said before, my oppinion is they screwed over the I 37 drivers and now its the corpus guys. As a self proclaimed "Business Women", she calls herself, its time to get your [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/23/07] together sweetheart. 3 weeks is rediculous!

Archived