Mud Drags

Yes, I have been in touch with them and asked them to provide results to TXSZ. We did get one story from them earlier this year, but nothing since.

We would love to have results and stories from the Mud Drags. You volunteering?

Big - I thought it was my wife who did all the talking for me and you don't look much like her - except for maybe when you wear those sensational sunglasses. LOL

Nick Holt

I dont think they have a website... They run every other friday here in San Antonio and at another track elsewhere (not sure where never asked) on the other fridays.... The track here in San Antonio is located off loop 1604 south just south of I37 over by South San Antonio ISD.. I could give better directions but only been out there a couple of times personaly... I will ask my freinds for better directions if you need them.. I know you cant miss the place when they are running though.... The next drag night should be July 28 unless they are off... I start asking about race times from my freinds when it gets closer to race night....

LoL got my nights mixed up since I been going out to SAS this year... I dont know why I thought they ran on Fridays... I think was thinking Friday becuase they are on the same weekends as payday this year, which is a Friday..... Yeah they are definately on Saturdays... I havent been this year at all, since I get a bigger kick out of the SAS races....

Archived