A Racing Legend

Levi

That is the great Larry Krauss,I have raced with him alot over the years and it looks like Bill Maxey with him,I hope they are both doing O.K. as I havent seen them for ahwhile...........I am going to copy this picture and hang it in my shop,for inspiration while building my new racing vw bug for 2006........Randy Larsen...by the way my number is also #53

see if ya'll can guess this one..some of you might know.

Kind looks like your grandpa Larry??!!

By the way, how is Pops doing?

yep it sure is Tom.

hes doing ok but he is having to use a walker. i really hope he comes around because he was a really fun guy to hand around. he has sitters during the day when Nanny (Carol) is at work.

they should be comming back from Houston today sometime.

me and my mom are going over there to finish up some yard work for them.

Thanks for the update, Levi,

He's a tough old fart, looking forward to seeing him again.

NP Tom

ya he is a preety tough old man, when Kasey is acting up, he starts to try and yell at him and Kasey just stops and stares. Course by this time im laughing.

Kasey is my 4 year old bro if you didn't know...

Flamehead24

PLEASE post as many as you have. We love this stuff. Keep em comin!!!

okie dokie sure thing....

Grandpa-K_4.jpg

Grandpa-K_5.jpg

these are the last two that i have on my computer but i can probally find some more layin around in an old photoalbum.

i will look and if i find some i will try and post them later on tonight or tomorrow.

Flame, I watched that #53 go around CC many a times, and most of the time when I saw him he was close to the front.

In that first picture you will see another racing legend that anyone who spent time around CC Speedway will recognize, the late great flagman, Walter Schumacher. I miss seeing that 4th of July float he would drag around the track every year.

Levi,are you Larrys grandson?? I also have some great shots of Larry racing at Longhorn Speedway,and I also found a old video tape of him and I racing side by side at Longhorn,and If I knew how to post pictures here,I have some great photo's........Randy

yep i sure am Randy, all you have to do is upload a pic into a image hosting site, i use Photobucket but if you don't want to you can use ImageShack which lets you upload photos and gives you the special link to post photos on forum..the same way with photobucket except you create an account and you have all your photos in one folder......

the only way i can figure out how to post photos is just attatch them to the post and let people download them....Levi

Archived